52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked that one the best too, but I wasn't happy with the blurred bit around his mouth, I used the 50mm and wasn't quite far enough away to get his whole face in focus.

:) I think we did shop at the same place, I just wish my models looked as happy as your girl when they are modeling! Outside shots big smiles all the way but when I set a shot up they are quite willing but don't look happy about it!!

I agree the 3rd one! but the others are great too! I most certainly wouldn't worry about the blurry bits around his mouth, the eyes are what's important and they look great, very expressive in that shot! :)

Here's Jamie's 12/52.

We got a chance to explore a bit further along an off-lead dog area that I go to semi-regularly, and found this bridge. I'm a little bit excited about the discovery, and will definitely be visiting again with another certain doggy :laugh: I rarely take Jamie out on off-lead walks by herself, she was brilliant!

4464460874_9e171db1b3.jpg

in this shot a by-passing cyclist even said: "What a great dog!"

4464461344_b8f3cc2039.jpg

:laugh:

Can someone help me with a flickr thing? When you post a picture in the box underneith for leaving a comment, how do I get a picture in there? Do I just copy and paste a link to the picture or is there another way? Hoping someone knows I just can't figure it out. Thanks

Can someone help me with a flickr thing? When you post a picture in the box underneith for leaving a comment, how do I get a picture in there? Do I just copy and paste a link to the picture or is there another way? Hoping someone knows I just can't figure it out. Thanks

You just go to "all sizes" and cut and paste the code for whatever size you want. If you only want the second photo to show in the comments you can set it to private first.

I'm so far behind!!

Me too :)

I have pics on my camera, but have had alot of issues with my laptop in the last 6 weeks, including losing some important data that I hadn't backed up adequately :thumbsup:

I really need a new laptop but will have to wait a couple of months.

I am slowly trying to catch up, but am constrained by the machine overheating..... anyway here are weeks 8, 9 & 10 for Marles...

8/52

4467960479_8e2a24eb06.jpg

9/52 Cleaning the Car!

4468926209_d1e582e63b.jpg

10/52

4468926213_697226f6a1.jpg