Hello From Ambervale And Leo

Ambervale

Hi Everyone

I am back after a long break from DOL......yeah I missed it heaps!!

Leo is doing very well and is still the pampered little Prince that he is. He is still a huge character and stills enslaves everyone he meets. Leoluva (my daughter) is now a dog groomer and works in a salon. Leo is her test bunny and often spots some odd clips, she was going to dye him red and green for xmas but I firmly put my foot down!! :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I do a SQUEEEEEEEEEE, too.

I think of you all very often. I don't think there has ever been a more impactful dog and family story on DOL than yours, Ambervale. How is your Paramour ;) .

Not NEARLY enough information in your post. I want to hear how every single one of you is doing. Don't you realise that you are practically owned by all of us? :laugh::)

Did you ever manage (along with a teeming multitude of other activities) to get Leo's Story into book form.

Jeez, woman. I could ask a million questions. :):)

Love the Christmas on the beach photo. I didn't realise poodles came in black and tan :( .

Oh MY!!!! I was looking at my photobucket account yesterday and I have a copy of an update of Leo in there from Jan 2008 and I was going to post today to see if anyone had any news of you all. I have small tearies now.

I am so glad he is still doing well. I hope you are all well too. How is your sons back now?

So many questions!

Edited by SarasMum

LOL so many questions err??

Ok the beach photos are of, Cassie, Niki, Beretta, Jade and little Blaze and the star of the show Leo!! Plus a very wet Leoluva, me, my mother and babyleoluva taking the photo.

I am in the process of a divorce with some DV thrown in.................cant say alot cause as a few of his friends are on DOL and report back everything. It will start a huge fight and that is not so good on a public forum.............sure he and them will try though! :laugh:

Leo's story was returned from the publisher about 3 times with some alterations and is now back at the publishers yet again. I am thinking that I might publish it my self. Sadly the world of publishing is a very slow one. Perhaps I should give you all the name of the publisher and an email addy for them :)

My sons back is doing well he is still receiving lots of physio.............he is living with his dad now. :) As he has lost his license for speeding and things.

The girls and I are doing really well, we are much happier and SAFER now and are really enjoying life. We are currently looking for a house to buy or rent and are having a great time going to open houses. Leoluva has her license now, well her L's anyway so we do a lot of Kms in a day just driving around and having fun together. Although teaching a teenager princess to drive is......... ;)

The dogs are still the centre pin of our existence with Beretta playing a huge role in the life of my youngest daughter, the two of them are always together and it has helped with the healing process. She is going to try her hand at all breed showing with her.

The new edition Sheppy puppy is from Beretta; and Leoluva is having a fun time, toilet training and show training!!

Leo as always is my constant companion and never leaves my side, he hasnt slowed down at all and still has his mad poodle moments and poodles everything whilst making his growly bear noises. He loves getting visits from Ravyk and poodles her almost to death when she turns up. I think she has a heap of photos of him as well..............post them Ravyk!!

He has been a bit norti lately and has been bin diving when he gets the chance!! So the bin is securely locked up now away from his clever paws. We thought it was the cat to begin with and Leo always managed to look totally innocent and the cat was always in the middle of the rubbish on the floor having a great time! But he got sprung........red pawed, with his fluffly butt hanging out the top of the bin. :(

This year I am contemplating doing a course in dog behaviour therapy and Psychology. Something I have always wanted to do. Just have to start saving my pennies!

I am still out rescuing dogs and spreading the word about Leo and what happened to him. I have managed to save a few dogs and rehome them. I have also managed to have a ban from a local petshop who werent happy with me educating their customers on DD's!

Edited by Ambervale

Almost forgot, Leo is going into the vet on Monday to have a small operation to have his teeth scraped and cleaned. Hopefully he wont have to have any removed.

I am not going to panic or worry................much.................................. :(

Ambervale, not a day has gone by that I havent thought of you, so glad to hear you are in a better place now

Thanks Pandii....................its been tough.............really tough............but the girls and I are far stronger than we thought. :(