Hello From Ambervale And Leo

Ambervale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of a divorce with some DV thrown in.................cant say alot cause as a few of his friends are on DOL and report back everything. It will start a huge fight and that is not so good on a public forum.............sure he and them will try though! :)

I am really really sad and sorry to read this. Quite devastating. :):)

Leo's story was returned from the publisher about 3 times with some alterations and is now back at the publishers yet again. I am thinking that I might publish it my self. Sadly the world of publishing is a very slow one. Perhaps I should give you all the name of the publisher and an email addy for them :)

What a good idea. :( ;)

My sons back is doing well he is still receiving lots of physio.............he is living with his dad now. ;) As he has lost his license for speeding and things.

Making up for lost time. Hope he comes to his senses quickly, though.

This year I am contemplating doing a course in dog behaviour therapy and Psychology. Something I have always wanted to do. Just have to start saving my pennies!

Well you've made a good start bringing Leo back from the brink.

I am still out rescuing dogs and spreading the word about Leo and what happened to him. I have managed to save a few dogs and rehome them. I have also managed to have a ban from a local petshop who werent happy with me educating their customers on DD's!

Congratulations :laugh: !!! They can't stop you from standing outside. :)

I am in the process of a divorce with some DV thrown in.................cant say alot cause as a few of his friends are on DOL and report back everything. It will start a huge fight and that is not so good on a public forum.............sure he and them will try though! ;)

I am really really sad and sorry to read this. Quite devastating. :):)

Leo's story was returned from the publisher about 3 times with some alterations and is now back at the publishers yet again. I am thinking that I might publish it my self. Sadly the world of publishing is a very slow one. Perhaps I should give you all the name of the publisher and an email addy for them :)

What a good idea. :( ;)

My sons back is doing well he is still receiving lots of physio.............he is living with his dad now. :) As he has lost his license for speeding and things.

Making up for lost time. Hope he comes to his senses quickly, though.

This year I am contemplating doing a course in dog behaviour therapy and Psychology. Something I have always wanted to do. Just have to start saving my pennies!

Well you've made a good start bringing Leo back from the brink.

I am still out rescuing dogs and spreading the word about Leo and what happened to him. I have managed to save a few dogs and rehome them. I have also managed to have a ban from a local petshop who werent happy with me educating their customers on DD's!

Congratulations :laugh: !!! They can't stop you from standing outside. :)

Thanks! Things were quite tough there for awhile but I have the most amazing friends and the Mount Barker DV police are AWESOME!!!!

As for the petshop ban........nope they cant stop me from standing outside and handing out Leo story flyers :)

Thanks! Things were quite tough there for awhile but I have the most amazing friends and the Mount Barker DV police are AWESOME!!!!

As for the petshop ban........nope they cant stop me from standing outside and handing out Leo story flyers :(

You have amazing friends, because you are an amazing person.

Are Leo flyers on his website? Off to take a look.

I handed some people goo goo gooing at puppies in a pets prison a DoggieRescue magazine recently ;) . I expected the shop people to after me swinging a kong.

As for the petshop ban........nope they cant stop me from standing outside and handing out Leo story flyers :(

You have amazing friends, because you are an amazing person.

Are Leo flyers on his website? Off to take a look.

I handed some people goo goo gooing at puppies in a pets prison a DoggieRescue magazine recently :laugh: . I expected the shop people to after me swinging a kong.

swinging a kong?? ;) omg that is soooo funny

no there is no flyers on his website I have made my own, with his story and his photos plus a link to his website.

Yes I have amazing friends you are so right there!

Ambervale it is so wonderful to see you back!

Wishing you and your family all the best in the future after what you have been through. You are an amazing person and with all the good karma you have due I'm sure things will go from strength to strength :(

Edited by Veanna

Ambervale it is so wonderful to see you back!

Wishing you and your family all the best in the future after what you have been through. You are an amazing person and with all the good karma you have due I'm sure things will go from strength to strength :(

HI Veanna!!!!! I drove past 'that macca's' the other day and thought of how you and gracie monsta helped out with saving Leo.

How are you??

BRING ON THE GOOD KARMA BABY!!!

Hello dear Ambervale and all your close loving family, plus Leo and the beautiful sheppies. Great news you all are doing well, after what must have been harrowing times. I also, think of you very often and wondered how things were going. Someone else said karma, you are owed good karma in spades. Thankyou for the happy pics. :( Good times ahead. ;)

another one who followed leo's story and so pleased to see how it turned out, lovely to see pictures of him and his family

sorry about the troubles you have had Ambervale but you seem such a positive person and so i hope all goes well

thanks to everyone for there kind comments and thoughts!

I am going to bombard you all with Leo and sheppy picks till you beg Troy to ban me!!!

LWC.........thanks I am not sure I am an inspiration but DV is an insidious problem that can happen to anyone, most people keep it hidden for fear of not being believed. This has to change.

Leo as always is my constant companion and never leaves my side, he hasnt slowed down at all and still has his mad poodle moments and poodles everything whilst making his growly bear noises. He loves getting visits from Ravyk and poodles her almost to death when she turns up. I think she has a heap of photos of him as well..............post them Ravyk!!

Oh If you insist :thumbsup: Be ready to be Leofied!!

Leo_the_Lionheart_by_Ravyk.jpg

Because_Dogs_Arent_Merchandise_by_Ravyk.jpg

Leo_II_by_Ravyk.jpg

Will post more when I actually find my stash of Leo photos.