What Am I?

Karelea Aussies

This is Mia.

We are trying to work out what she may have in her. Renbury had her listed simply as 'crossbreed'.

She is approximately 12-15 weeks and is about 45cm high and 44cm long so fairly square in the body. She has really long gangly legs with very long toes. My girls think she looks like a kangaroo..... :laugh:

Any ideas would be appreciated.

IMG_6198.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

This is a 36" crate

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

Oh I love these threads

ummm... this is a hard one

her face looks like Amstaff to me.. her legs are long maybe heeler and possibly JRT in there also because of the markings :laugh: I'm probably way out but it's still fun guessing.

Edited by puggerup

heinz! :laugh: Lovely cheeky face :laugh:

Now- in the 4th photo- is it just me, or do her front legs/feet look a bit odd ? Maybe she is stepping- but that conformation looks strange... any othr pics of her standing?

She runs like a horse. I can hear her coming up the hallway but cant hear my fully grown Aussie....

IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

She looks like one of my fosters Sirius. He walks on his pasterns and has splayed feet. Part of that is genetic and the other is due to lack of muscle and tendon strength. My vet has advised me that Mr Sirius has to start swimming for strength and toning... someone forgot to tell her pei are allergic to water :laugh:

She may need some gentle but regular exercise (along with a good diet which I am sure she is getting) to help build muscle tone and she may end up walking back up on her feet.

I don't hold out that hope for Sirius but his feet are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than hers.

No idea, some sort of hunting mix in there but I have to say her feet look shocking, she looks completely flat footed. :laugh:

edit

aah, I posted as soon as I saw the first pics, now I've read through I see others have noticed the same.

Edited by Kirislin