Names

jess live die

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Names are a funny thing...I like most of the names others have posted, personally I like my dogs names incorporated with the registered name.

One of our pups when born reminded me something out of the Flintstones and he grew that way looking like something prehistoric (much larger than the rest (over 1kilo when born) :thumbsup: ...so OH named him BamBam.. :)

I just couldn't get used to it....his show name is Darkat Achtung Baby...so I now call him Babe...I also have a Pink, Madonna, Angie, Teddy and Heidi..one other pup sold was named Brad (cos he was the Brad Pitt of Danes) but his new owner changed it to Jackson, which I also love and it suits him.

Well if he's gonna be a mate for the kids call him Mate or Buddy or as a friend of mine got a staffy on anzac day she called him Anzac (Zac for short) I'd let the kids name him they usually come up with good names. Or u could call him Dunno cause you Dunno what to call him. :thumbsup:

Well if he's gonna be a mate for the kids call him Mate or Buddy or as a friend of mine got a staffy on anzac day she called him Anzac (Zac for short) I'd let the kids name him they usually come up with good names. Or u could call him Dunno cause you Dunno what to call him. :thumbsup:

hahaha thats so funny ill have to ask my kids that one lol

I'm now going to get a puppy i have picked a breed that suits us aka family done all my research and found 2 lovely breeders.

but now my kids want a name so they can tell everyone there getting a puppy and its called ________.

ive never been a person to pick a name after seeing a animal lol kinda like my kids lol they had there names b4 i knew what they were.

im getting a staffordshire bull terrier

im hoping to get a male but then im not pertiular so im looking for girls and boy names lol

i only have one boys name atm

Donning :cry: suit. The OP joined DOL yesterday, posted on any number of threads seeking advice re choosing the right breed, finding a reputable breeder and THIS MORNING posts that she has found a breeder. :(

Now they may be lovely breeders but honestly, how much research can be done in 24hours????

I'm now going to get a puppy i have picked a breed that suits us aka family done all my research and found 2 lovely breeders.

but now my kids want a name so they can tell everyone there getting a puppy and its called ________.

ive never been a person to pick a name after seeing a animal lol kinda like my kids lol they had there names b4 i knew what they were.

im getting a staffordshire bull terrier

im hoping to get a male but then im not pertiular so im looking for girls and boy names lol

i only have one boys name atm

Donning :cry: suit. The OP joined DOL yesterday, posted on any number of threads seeking advice re choosing the right breed, finding a reputable breeder and THIS MORNING posts that she has found a breeder. :(

Now they may be lovely breeders but honestly, how much research can be done in 24hours????

i have been doing this for a few weeks on this breed didnt know about this site til yesterday and i had to ask here just incase there were some bad information coz all the information i have found all sounded to good to be true dose that make sence?

My 4 rescue foster Staffy cross pups are named Merlin, Connor, Joshua, and Elmer (but he answers to Fuddy) - their sisters are named Marlie, Molly, Dottie, and Izzy

We had another litter of Staffy/Bully/Cattle cross pups that we named Calvin, Cody, Casper, Cory, Clayton, Cade, Charlie Girl, and Cara

The 3 Dane cross pups were called Dominic, Dante, and Dakota (girl)

We have some little JRT cross pups we are calling Cyril, Cecil, Cedric, and Cynthia

My own 2 dogs are named Zeddy and Trouble (both girls), and I used to have a big Rottie girl named Woosie (it suited her, OK?)

T.