The Western Classic

Whipitgood

congrats to all winners :thumbsup:

Mirawee - I think I saw you :thumbsup: we were sitting just in front of a small group of corgi owners :thumbsup: You were showing quite a few different breeds?

Think I may have even seen boxagirl? Two huskies?

Heard lots of stories about the Finnish judge (she was the one with the 'interesting' hair colour?). Seems like it was a bit of an odd show all up - dogs winning that hadn't won before and vice versa. Heard about the poodle too!

It was weird being on the other side of the grounds last night away from the other gundogs. I didn't get to see anyone else.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back tonight to watch (probably)... anyone else showing/spectating?

I'm so knackered, was planning on heading down to watch the agility again but think I might rest up for work tomorrow instead :birthday:

I will be back tonight for teams agility :) Hope my dogs behave :o

How does teams agility work? I stewarded for it last year and couldn't figure it out - it still looked to me to still be single dogs running??

Heard about the poodle too!

What happened with the poodle?

Anyway, tonight's BIS was the GSP, and Runner Up was the Rotty. I think the Baby was the Chow (go Aslan!) but didn't see for sure and left just as that class was judged - I am pooped!

:laugh: YAY for the beautiful chokky-spot pointer :laugh:

I claim to have found her first... Post #22 :laugh:http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...68531&st=15

Congratulations to all tonight's winners!

Zoli is beautiful isn't she! Even if she does beat me regularly over here. That's ok the girl I show is only a puppy. :lol:

Anyway, tonight's BIS was the GSP, and Runner Up was the Rotty. I think the Baby was the Chow (go Aslan!) but didn't see for sure and left just as that class was judged - I am pooped!

:laugh: YAY for the beautiful chokky-spot pointer :laugh:

I claim to have found her first... Post #22 :laugh:http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...68531&st=15

Congratulations to all tonight's winners!

Zoli is beautiful isn't she! Even if she does beat me regularly over here. That's ok the girl I show is only a puppy. :lol:

So Jenny won BIS ?

Excellent, I haven't seen Zoli and Chip in the flesh, but her others are stunning.

One day, one day I am going to have a GSP, but it needs to be one of Bailey's babies - he is my favourite GSP ever - the look he gives you melts your heart.

Rubystar

If you do decided to change your mind I might need a Cidersitter LOL

Whoops, you should have texted me! I have only just logged back online so obviously I'm too late. I would have gladly come and Cider-sat :laugh:

RubyStar, with teams agility you enter a team of 4 and then run the course individually. The team that wins is the one with the lowest number of faults (and if equal on faults, the fastest time). However if you DQ you get 50 points (and you can DQ several times on course :laugh: ) and if you fail to finish you get 200 points.

Was happy with my guys. Varda was a star and went clear in the jumping :birthday: Not bad for a dog who has had stuff all training and needs to lose weight and get fit! Banjo was a good boy although was a bit distracted... and he needs to learn that judges don't require Kelpie Kisses :laugh: Then my two more experienced dogs had lots of fun :laugh: Although it didn't help that I was so hot I was a bit out of it ;)