Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

This may be a tad premature but I'm just too excited to keep it in and I'm sure I've almost burnt my family's ears off talking about puppies.. I'm on a waiting list for some Mini Bull Terrier pups due later this month! SO excited. :crazy:

I'm getting a girl so there will (hopefully) be no dominance issues with my 4 y/o German Shorthaired Pointer.

:cooldance:

This may be a tad premature but I'm just too excited to keep it in and I'm sure I've almost burnt my family's ears off talking about puppies.. I'm on a waiting list for some Mini Bull Terrier pups due later this month! SO excited. :crazy:

I'm getting a girl so there will (hopefully) be no dominance issues with my 4 y/o German Shorthaired Pointer.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Here's hoping there are some girls for you to choose from :crossfingers:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Here's hoping there are some girls for you to choose from :crossfingers:

I know! The last litter only had one girl!

Yay :thumbsup:

I don't think it's ever too early to be bragging about future puppies in this thread! lol. As long as you follow up with puppy pic eventually of course....:)

Hi everyone,

Waiting on a male Italian Greyhound and absolutely can not wait :) Ive been waiting a couple if months and finally get him Friday after this one. I am having major troubles with deciding on a name though. Any suggestions?

Congratulations :)

Names - where to start.....

Maybe a theme or a short list then we can get our minds to work lol

...and pictures are a must :D

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new here. I am currently waiting (not so) patiently for news on whether we can get a Bernese Mountain Dog to add to our family. Sadly the breeder who I thought would come to my rescue is having a smaller litter than planned so now trying no to sound too desperate ringing around. :)

We have waited two and half years to finally make the decision to get a dog for the family so this last hurdle is driving me crazy. :)

Wow gorgeous, they're definitely a dog and a half!

The waiting game at the end always feels like the longest time ever. Once you've decided and know what you want the time feels like it's come to a standstill. Good luck with your wait :) Hopefully it's not much longer~

This is my little guy :) at 5 weeks. I'm thinking an Italian name? Maybe Luigi or Niño but I'm open to all suggestions. Characters of movies/tv shows too :)

I like Nino (but isn't that more Spanish).

Have you asked the breeder his kennel name - sometimes they come up with some doozies and part of it may make a good call name.

Also what about something to do with the Ferrari - given hes an Italian Greyhound or Ducatti - given hes a toy 'model'.

Gah I don't want to wait anymore it feels like forever!!!!!

*stamps foot*

We're moving into the new house tonight and tomorrow, and then just a few more weeks to go before he comes home (December 8th) but it feels like an eternity until then!

I got more pictures and they look soooooooo fluffy! I get to go and see him on the 26th of November so I'll have more piccies then and specifically, piccies of Arty :D

Omg they are so cute!!!

I got more pics from my breeder last night, I will post them as soon as I can but I've just moved and the Internet isn't going to be connected until Thursday :D as soon as I can I will post them they are getting so big!