Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Congratulations on the long wait Julesā¤3Cavs!!!cheer.gif Don't forget to update and post pics upon Miah's arrival!!!stroke.gif

Thanks dogforjane, its been a full on day, im pooped now, especially because i didnt sleep that much last night lol

Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to see photos! You must be so excited, Jules. :thumbsup:

Thanks poochmad ! I will put up one pic for now, but will do a blog post update tomorrow sometime :)

PUPPY DAY FOR JULES!dancingelephant.gif

Shes here LisaCC, its been all go today!

Are we in for some fun times !! biggrin.gif

Quick pic for now :)

post-11918-0-73638500-1360402628_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thanks Rach !! she must be feeling pretty confident already as shes already biting my skirt/sandals/feet eeekkk and her little teeth are so sharp! and shes taken over J and R's crate already laugh.gif I thought she would be shy for a couple days at least lol

Shes no shrinking wall flower thats for sure ! laugh.gif

ps.. when shes been biting me playfully, ive grabbed one of her toys and started distracting her with them :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Oh she is divine Jules! How is she settling in?

very well Sujo, shes very confident atm ! Thank you :)

She looks just adorable in that photo Julesā¤3Cavs! How was your first night? Welcome to the sleepless world of puppyhoodlaugh.gif

Thanks dogsforjane. First night was too good to be true lol She only cried for a couple mins and fell asleep (just after 10pm) and hubby let her out at 2am for her to go outside (she hadn't been crying but was bit restless) and then she slept till about 5.30am ! :) But she did have a big day yesterday and a fair long drive here with her breeder and im thinking thats why she was slept so well through the night. Will be interesting to see how she goes tonight ! ;-)

I haven't even had a lot of time to do her latest blog post ! lol Im on the net when she's having her little naps :)

Ps, whose next to get their puppies ??? arn't two of you getting yours on Valentine day?? heart.gifheart.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

So excited that I can also now say it's puppy week :) I'll be meeting the litter on Thursday and bringing home my puppy on Friday.

Sounds like you had an easy first night with Miah. We won't get our puppy home until 11pm so I'm expecting to have a very late and restless first night. Miah looks like a real sweetie, she will have you wrapped around her little paws in no time!

So excited that I can also now say it's puppy week :) I'll be meeting the litter on Thursday and bringing home my puppy on Friday.

Sounds like you had an easy first night with Miah. We won't get our puppy home until 11pm so I'm expecting to have a very late and restless first night. Miah looks like a real sweetie, she will have you wrapped around her little paws in no time!

getting closer now then Misteri !

oh that is late shes coming to your place, hopefully she will be very tired and sleep heaps when she gets there ! :)

Oh Jules she is gorgeous! With a personalised pillow toy she is already spoilt!

it actually looks bigger than what it is Lisa lol and thank you biggrin.gif

It has been a rather different house since Fraser has passed in mid-September. Have dealt with his passing and have come to terms with it yet his ashes still remain in a small wooden box overlooking the living room and kitchen.

Regards, Shaun (Sticks1977) and Gaylene :flame:

Shaun... I know the feeling but for me its been 7 years since my Cavi passed, her ashes with a photo memorial sit in my room next to my bed. Even though I was a child when I got her, being 18 and having her pass was hard as she was like a sister (im an only child) you just get use to having the other feet in the house.

I know its time and I want another dog but my mum whom I live with and is ill, is not keen at all. She wont even let me have a dog in the house to house sit (as likew a trial). I even think that mentally for her it could benefit her. I did one day just decide to bring home turtles and fish... however this one is not quite the same.

Any thoughts to help my situation?

How exciting Misteri! I know I already know the answer to this question but what breed again?

Sujo - a Toller :)

Oneteaspoon - it's a hard decision. It sounds like having a new dog around would be good for both of you, but you probably shouldn't make the decision without your mum on board.

Oooh a Toller Misteri! That's right you are getting a Plotomy baby aren't you. That's fantastic, I have never met one in real life but they are stunning to look at.

What are your plans with her, agility? Obedience?

How is it going with Miah Jules? Is the puppy phase as crazy as I remember?

3 more sleep Sujo thumbsup1.gif You must be getting very very excited now !!!biggrin.gif

Ive never been through a puppy phase so its all new to me lol, but Miah is doing pretty well, atm anyway, it may all change ! ;-) I'm going be the first person to have a puppy thats not naughty laugh.gif

Heres the latest update about how shes going :)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

Jules she is so gorgeous! How amazing that your breeder 1: bought her to your house and 2: bought her all the purple matching things :)

Misteri, I've never met a Toller before, I might have to find some trials or shows to go have a sneaky look at them.smile.gif

The past week I have been super busy with trails and setting up new experiments that I have been nice and distracted. Until tonight when I came across a facebook page full of Aussie puppies!!! crying.gif Such a tough life.