Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Jules - no not yet, the puppies are in Perth, so definitely not a drivable distance for me!

How slowly does time go by when you are counting down the days!

Misteri are you getting a Ptolomy baby?

Jules - no not yet, the puppies are in Perth, so definitely not a drivable distance for me!

How slowly does time go by when you are counting down the days!

Misteri are you getting a Ptolomy baby?

Yes, I feel quite honoured to be getting one of her pups :)

Dotdashdot, Yep I'm getting an Aussie, and this is technically already my 2nd plan, things went badly last year with another pup.

Turquoise is my second choice if he's a blue dog, it is a stunning colour.

Oh rofl1.gif I was expecting Solomon to be a dog!!!

Good luck with getting cleo her title.

Misteri congratulations for your soon to be Toller baby!

Oh rofl1.gif I was expecting Solomon to be a dog!!!

haha it's a long story but to shorten it, I grew up in a marine park with dolphins and seals, Solomon was only a few years older than me and came to the park the year I was born, so I never knew life without him until I moved away and he died :cry:

Cleo was a seal too, a Leopard seal. Not that my dog was named after the seal but I liked the name.

ive been waiting for months, so I think im ready Lisa lol

we have done as much as we can for her arrival ! of course there will be a few things we will have do after she comes, but yeah i think we are as organised as we are ever going be . Bring it on now !biggrin.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Well some people like to leave things to the last minute lol

Others like me are crazy and buy training books and puppy collars before the damn dog is even born laugh.gif

true lol

well Miah is coming with some things so I don't want to go too silly until she gets here lol

We recently got sent an information booklet with heaps of stuff in from the breeder, im still going through it ;-)

we have installed a few baby gates now in our house and bought some pens for inside and outside :)

I can join this thread again too! :D

Introducing Matilda....

post-864-0-98679500-1360022571_thumb.jpg

So excited, this is my first American Cocker baby in quite a few years and the first one I've purchased as a puppy in a very long time.....she arrives on February 14th.

I'm told she's a little firecracker. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

ellz- Your American cocker spaniel puppy is just gorgeous!!! Have you chosen a name for her yet?

I have an english cocker spaniel puppy who is just over 10 weeks old now. Cockers are a delightthumbsup1.gif

Jules- Your wait is almost over!!! Last few days must be killing you! Miah will be well worth the wait though. Excited for your Miah update post once she is in your arms!