Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

These BC pups are gorgeous REMY_BC and Colliechaos!!!

So many people getting puppies soon! Can't wait to hear everyone's experiences on the first day of bringing their pups home!

I remember when 2weeks felt like FOREVER when waiting for my puppy Jules♥Cavs. Hope time flies by for you! I kept my self entertained/occupied constantly looking for puppy stuff online and whenever I was out and about.stroke.gif

It is going seem the longest wait, these last couple weeks dogsforjane , even tho we have been waiting for months and months for all this to happen! :)

Ive been looking for stuff online to help pass the time and trying to keep distracted in general lol

Thank you :)

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Goodness, you must all be getting so excited now!

Get some sleep in between all the ooh and ah-ing, you'll need it. Can't wait to see more pictures when they arrive :)

Yep ! biggrin.gif

You mean to say there goes all my nana naps and late morning sleep ins?? laugh.gif

YES!!! I haven't even had ONE late morning sleep in ever since my puppy has entered my lifefrown.gif.

The longest she has slept in would be 7am... and that is after multiple waking ups during the middle of the nightlaugh.gif

The first week I had to wake up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to take her outside to potty. It was sooooo difficult dragging myself out of bedcrying.gif.

Two weeks in and now we're down to only 1 potty trip in the nightthumbsup1.gif Can't wait till she has a longer bladder control and can sleep through the entire night