Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh wow Jules just wanted to say I loved your blog! Thanks for sharing and letting us feel your excitement!

Ellis not long more now! Congratulations :D

Thank you minyyvlz ! :D

They were 7 weeks old last Tues, so I will probably add more pics to her blog at some stage soon :)

I actually slept really well last nite. Didn't think I would.

He is flying in. Plane is due at 3:40pm 6hrs & counting.

Very close now Ellis !!! Its probably more nervewreaking as it gets to this point ! Hope he has a safe and smooth flight and drive home x

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

I've posted on the Cocker spaniel thread already but thought I'll repost in this puppy thread also !smile.gif

We picked up our girl Yoness from the breeder 2 days ago and so far everything has been going smoothly thanks to everyones advicethumbsup1.gif.

She absolutely loves her crate and willingly went in all by herself from the minute she came homeeek1.gif.

Today is only the 3rd day but she is already going on the right track with toilet training! I have bought pee pads and lined an area in her puppy pen just incase of any accidents but she will only potty on grass so it has been all too easysmile.gif. Last night I closed the door of her puppy pen (not her crate) before going to sleep at night and she did chuck a huge tantrum, good 30minutes of crying but tough love seems to have worked because she wore out, crawled into her crate and slept from 11pm until 5am the next day!!!cheer.gif And here are some photos of Yoness on her first day homebiggrin.gif (It's so hard to get a good picture of her face with her black markingsfrown.gif)

Congratulations on your new puppy Ellis! I'm sure you're overdosing on puppy breath and feeling pretty puppyclucky by now! Cant wait for picslove.gif

post-47624-0-75164700-1358403586_thumb.jpg

post-47624-0-18519300-1358403594_thumb.jpg