Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh Jules that's so exciting I am so so happy for you.

Can't wait to see some photos

Cheers Janet

Thank you Janet, there will be pics later I promise ! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Fantastic news Jules

It is hey !! :thumbsup: x

I'll have to change my dol user name lol

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Meet Kobe our new rhodesian ridgeback pup. Pick him up friday! so glad breeder picked him for us, had our eye on him from when we seen them all at 4 weeks! Thats him in the middle snoozing beside toy! Hes the most outgoing and confident of the litter including a couple of others! Let the fun begin :-) already booked into puppy school in 2 weeks!post-48100-0-10875600-1356764546_thumb.jpgpost-48100-0-04143400-1356764562_thumb.jpgpost-48100-0-60186800-1356764577_thumb.jpg

Congrats Jules!!!!!!! :cheer::dancingelephant::happydance::thumbsup::walkdog::whee::winner:

I am so so happy for you. (can't you tell? :) )

I cannot wait for pics. :)

Thank you Rach !! there will be lots of pics later (and now you have seen her in an email) :D x

Fantastic news Jules! Look forward to updates in the coming weeks on the countdown!

Exciting news about Hudson and yep we bought so much stuff before Jäger arrived :)

Thanks Zenith, its going seem like forever !!

Haven't found my new puppy but I have a new kitten on the way! I think we need a catzonline *lurks*

Awwww thats just as exciting minyvlz !! what breed of cat ?? when do you get him/her??

Meet Kobe our new rhodesian ridgeback pup. Pick him up friday! so glad breeder picked him for us, had our eye on him from when we seen them all at 4 weeks! Thats him in the middle snoozing beside toy! Hes the most outgoing and confident of the litter including a couple of others! Let the fun begin :-) already booked into puppy school in 2 weeks!post-48100-0-10875600-1356764546_thumb.jpgpost-48100-0-04143400-1356764562_thumb.jpgpost-48100-0-60186800-1356764577_thumb.jpg

Kobe is gorgeous !! looks like you will have lots of fun with him!

Thanks Jules :) I'm getting another Scottish Fold, though I have to travel east to get her in cold February :eek:

Still waiting for my perfect pup to come along...

Kobe looks super cute :heart:

ETA:

post-37648-0-23730700-1356989016_thumb.jpg

Edited by minyvlz

Thanks Jules :) I'm getting another Scottish Fold, though I have to travel east to get her in cold February :eek:

Still waiting for my perfect pup to come along...

Kobe looks super cute :heart:

ETA:

Love the Xmas ornament in the foreground... Very nice looking cat

They are all just so gorgeous. I mean really who's ever seen a really ugly puppy lol

I just want to cuddle them all.

Jules not long to go now bet your super excited :thumbsup:

My little boy is going great guns and is such a little character.

So far he is so much easier to train than my last dog and has his sit and drop down pretty well.

Having a few dramas with our other dog but fingers crossed with a bit more work they will sort it out.

Cheers Janet

P.s I just want to reach through the comp and give all these pups a big squish

Hi,

We are collecting our new puppy in 10 days. She is a female Rhodesian Ridgeback who will be 8 weeks old. I have been doing lots of reading and online research to make her transition to our family as easy as possible. We also have a 10 year old Parson Jack Russell. He is well behaved, but not exactly what I would call trained. We inherited him from a family member 6 months ago.

I have read Ian Dunbar's Before and After you get your puppy books, and K9Pro's training advice which all sounds great.

But I have not been able to find much information about bringing the pup and older dog together, advice about coaching the older dog or at what point I might be able to leave them together in the yard.

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

They are all just so gorgeous. I mean really who's ever seen a really ugly puppy lol

I just want to cuddle them all.

Jules not long to go now bet your super excited :thumbsup:

My little boy is going great guns and is such a little character.

So far he is so much easier to train than my last dog and has his sit and drop down pretty well.

Having a few dramas with our other dog but fingers crossed with a bit more work they will sort it out.

Cheers Janet

P.s I just want to reach through the comp and give all these pups a big squish

I know Janet !! about 5 weeks to go, but we are hoping to go meet her soon at the breeders place :)

I am glad your new little boy is going great, hopefully you will be able to overcome the few dramas with your other dog, im sure it can be sorted out :)

Hi,

We are collecting our new puppy in 10 days. She is a female Rhodesian Ridgeback who will be 8 weeks old. I have been doing lots of reading and online research to make her transition to our family as easy as possible. We also have a 10 year old Parson Jack Russell. He is well behaved, but not exactly what I would call trained. We inherited him from a family member 6 months ago.

I have read Ian Dunbar's Before and After you get your puppy books, and K9Pro's training advice which all sounds great.

But I have not been able to find much information about bringing the pup and older dog together, advice about coaching the older dog or at what point I might be able to leave them together in the yard.

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Wohooo Congratuations Jo C !!:thumbsup:

Im about to start reading up lots too in preparation of our new little girl coming to live with us in about 5 weeks time.

Ours will be coming into home with 2 older dogs, but they are all the same breed so I don't think there are likely to be any real issues.Cavaliers are generally quite laid back with each other. We had a foster dog (not a cavalier) and they all got along better than i thought they would :)