Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Guest donatella

well it's all confirmed :D the bitch is pregnant with anywhere from 4-6 pups :D 4 weeks to go till more little cuties are in the world :) lucky me I get to be round the bubbahs from day 1 so looking forward to it!

What breed smisch?

Couple of photos of my now 14 nearly 15wk pup, she is such a sweetie, especially when she is asleep as she rarely stops.

What a little monkey! so cute! I bet you get a lot of questions from Joe Public asking what breed she is!

well it's all confirmed :D the bitch is pregnant with anywhere from 4-6 pups :D 4 weeks to go till more little cuties are in the world :) lucky me I get to be round the bubbahs from day 1 so looking forward to it!

What breed smisch?

Couple of photos of my now 14 nearly 15wk pup, she is such a sweetie, especially when she is asleep as she rarely stops.

What a little monkey! so cute! I bet you get a lot of questions from Joe Public asking what breed she is!

Yep, not one person has picked her breed yet, the closest one got was pugXgriffon as they didnt relise they came in smooth coat. The most popular guess is a pug or pug cross something but ive even had someone ask me if she is a chihuahua. But when i tell them 9 out of 10 times i just get a blank stare as most people have never heard of them anyway.

Guest donatella

What breed smisch?

Yep, not one person has picked her breed yet, the closest one got was pugXgriffon as they didnt relise they came in smooth coat. The most popular guess is a pug or pug cross something but ive even had someone ask me if she is a chihuahua. But when i tell them 9 out of 10 times i just get a blank stare as most people have never heard of them anyway.

It might be easier when she gets older and gets that trademark grandpa face :D

I picked it - pedigree Gremlin :)

Hang on, found a pic..

post-6087-0-60844100-1352801355_thumb.jpg

Edited by KaseyC

Yeah her little old man face is still developing :laugh:. My sister was asking what she would look like when she gets older as she thinks she is just so cute, so i showed her a photo of my pups mother and she just looked me in the eye and said 'my condolences' :rofl:

I picked it - pedigree Gremlin :)

Thats what i call her, or my helper monkey :laugh:

Edited by Alibi

Guest donatella

I actually think they're a breed that keeps getting cuter. I think they're adorable adults, tell your sister she'll be eating her words in no time :laugh:

She is adorable! My husbands auntie has 2 Griffons and they are so cute :)

Some people have no taste, when I mentioned to a lady a few days ago that I had a Bulldog she was insistent that they are hideous! I told her how adorable Simi is and almost everyone wants to kiss and cuddle her and she was nearly sick at the thought!

Aaaww, Floss is a cute little ball os fluff! I like the name :)

OMG a baby Belgian! I am so jealous! She is gorgeous ❤

Floss is GORGEOUS! Ooh, I'm a sucker for a baby Belgian... they're definitely on my 'one day' list!

Thanks she will be a lovely girl, I'll be taking her home tomorrow and she will be separated from her sister for the first time. Luckily I have my white shepherd which gets on with her extremely well so I'm getting excited :) I had been looking at the Belgians ages ago but chose to go the white shepherds but having found the right breeder (who lets me help show her dogs) I decided to go with this litter and the puppies have turned out fantastic. I'm so excited to see how Floss grows and I am almost 100% sure I will be changing her name but I just need to sit down with her one on one so I can figure out her name thumbsup1.gif

I think now would be the right time to announce that the samoyed breeders I've been in correspondence with have contacted me to let me know that a male puppy is now waiting for me. I've been invited up to see him sometime later this week! :)

Next year my contact hours are fewer and I'll have more time to dedicate to my dog, as well as having 2-3 months free after he arrives home in January to help him through the early puppy phase. The research I've done, and the people I've met within the Samoyed community as well as my interactions with the breed have convinced me that I can be the right person for a sammy. This is going to be a real learning curve and a challenge, but will be possibly one of my life's most rewarding experiences.

I'll probably post some pictures after the visit.