Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

No news, but it hasn't been long, I bought the entire series of A Song of Ice and Fire the other day, lots of good distraction in reading.

Hope you're enjoying puppyhood :)

Those are great books, I hope you enjoy them :)

Sujo - yay! One more sleep for me too, I'm heading off to Perth after work tomorrow night to meet and bring home my puppy :)

No news, but it hasn't been long, I bought the entire series of A Song of Ice and Fire the other day, lots of good distraction in reading.

Hope you're enjoying puppyhood :)

Well i can relate to where you are at re waiting Lisa :) Ive never heard of that series. Sounds like it will be perfect distraction for you ! :)

Puppyhood is fantastic, altho very tiring !! Im 46 and not in the best of health so its quite full on, least i have a very supportive husband. Loving it all tho! biggrin.gif

Puppies do nap a lot but they also get up very early in the mornings which im not used too laugh.gif

1 MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Yay thumbsup1.gif Bet you are feeling as excited as I was at that point !!biggrin.gif

Poochmad, our 2 are still being quite standoffish with Miah, so the couple of pics I have managed to get of them isn't generally like that lol It will take time to work out their pecking order, especially as Miah is very in their face as puppies are lol

I did a new update today about it but with Miah and Renae this time :)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

BTW i love the name Jindi, does it mean anything?? :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Poochmad, our 2 are still being quite standoffish with Miah, so the couple of pics I have managed to get of them isn't generally like that lol It will take time to work out their pecking order, especially as Miah is very in their face as puppies are lol

I did a new update today about it but with Miah and Renae this time :)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

BTW i love the name Jindi, does it mean anything?? :)

The photo of Miah snuggling in is adorable.

Jindi is a cheese. Henschke is a red wine, so we named Jindi after a cheese because they go so well together. :)

I have to wait until I finish work too Misteri....it's an agonisingly slow day. I have an early finish though at 3om, then it's an hour and a half drive to the breeders house.

I love the name Tango. I am now tossing up between the names Flynn and Archer (Archie). Preferences anyone?

Happy Valentines day everyone and an extra special one for Misteri and Sujo! heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

Misteri- I'm 190 pages into book one and it's great so far.

Jules- have you heard of the TV show 'A Game of thrones'? Its the book series that it's based on.

Flynn is home and he is awesome!!

He travelled really well, met the resident animals here without missing a beat and slept right through from 11pm to 5.30 this morning in his crate next to my bed without making a peep. I kept on waking up thinking he must be ready for a toilet break but everytime I looked at him he was belly up and fast asleep. This morning he went straight outside and did a wee. I know it's early days and the cheeky puppy in him will most likely surface so I am enjoying this angelic stage while I get it ????.

I an so in love with my little man ❤. He has decided that I am his favorite person and follows me about like my little shadow. I must say he also adores my 4 year old daughter which is lovely.

I will get some photos up tomorrow, now I am off to organise my daughters birthday party.

How is Tango settling in Misteri?

The eagle has landed.... :thumbsup:

Bit of a false start yesterday thanks to Toll stuff ups in Melbourne but thanks to DOLer Wayrod, my baby was collected from her breeder this morning and arrived in Tasmania this afternoon.

She's VERY cute!! :love: