Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

*yawn* First night was not so bad. We didn't get home until about 11.30pm, so we let Tango explore a bit and introduced him to our other dog Chloe. He's sleeping in a wire crate at night, so I took him out to pee three times at two hour intervals, and all three times he went very quickly and without fuss (phew!). Each time he took about 5-10 minutes to settle back into the crate, and he is LOUD at 3:30am! He has come from a very big doggy household so it might take him a little bit to adjust to only having one other dog around.

And here's a picture!

8477584500_3329c318bc.jpg

_MG_1840 by misteri82, on Flickr

Absolutely gorgeous! :love: he's a cute Toller. I've never seen one with so little white. Does he have a white chest?

ETA: I like the breed. We looked at getting one, but were put off by the idea of 'screaming'. Do they all do this?

Edited by poochmad

Flynn is home and he is awesome!!

He travelled really well, met the resident animals here without missing a beat and slept right through from 11pm to 5.30 this morning in his crate next to my bed without making a peep. I kept on waking up thinking he must be ready for a toilet break but everytime I looked at him he was belly up and fast asleep. This morning he went straight outside and did a wee. I know it's early days and the cheeky puppy in him will most likely surface so I am enjoying this angelic stage while I get it ��.

I an so in love with my little man ❤. He has decided that I am his favorite person and follows me about like my little shadow. I must say he also adores my 4 year old daughter which is lovely.

I will get some photos up tomorrow, now I am off to organise my daughters birthday party.

How is Tango settling in Misteri?

Awwww:) so far some of us are experiencing really good little puppies.. Im sure their other side will come out the more confident and at home they feel ! Cant wait to see pics of Flynn ::)

*yawn* First night was not so bad. We didn't get home until about 11.30pm, so we let Tango explore a bit and introduced him to our other dog Chloe. He's sleeping in a wire crate at night, so I took him out to pee three times at two hour intervals, and all three times he went very quickly and without fuss (phew!). Each time he took about 5-10 minutes to settle back into the crate, and he is LOUD at 3:30am! He has come from a very big doggy household so it might take him a little bit to adjust to only having one other dog around.

And here's a picture!

8477584500_3329c318bc.jpg

_MG_1840 by misteri82, on Flickr

Awwww he's very cute !!! its a wonderful feeling isn't it when they finally come to live with you ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Kyky - he's super fluffy and incredibly soft!

Poochmad - He has a teeny amount of white on his chest. The whole litter didn't have much white on them, mostly just on their toes and some tiny white tail tips. And not all Tollers have the scream.

Jules - such a good feeling, I love it when the stars align and everything falls into place :)

Was a biiiiig day....Miss Matilda is all tuckered out...

post-864-0-73259300-1360980640_thumb.jpg

post-864-0-51493100-1360980667_thumb.jpg

Miss Matilda is just too cute!!! I have a black and white english cocker spaniel and it's so interesting to see the similarities and differences between the two breeds.

So similar yet so different! I must admit, a black and tan cocker was right at the top of my list with the black and whites for colour preferences.

Sometime down the track I'd love to own a black and tan cocker as I think it'd look adorable together with my bnw!smile.gif

How is Matilda settling in her new home? Puppyhood is soooo tiring, I just hope she will be a good girl and make things a lot easier for you.

My girl Yoness is 12weeks old now and we are still wrestling with the house training everyday...frown.gif

Other than that, she is delightful ! You will love your cocker to bits!!!

Flynn is doing great Jules.

He slept through until 5.30 again this morning, and even then he only woke up because the cat wanted breakfast and woke us both up :laugh: We are working on sit and shake which he has pretty much mastered.

Toilet training is a work in progress though when he has had an accident in the house it is generally because I haven't seen him wake up and didn't get to him in time. He seems to open his eyes and instantly wee :laugh:

I am so happy with him. He is such a little love bug and he is quickly learning what he can and can't chew on and is a very quick learner. I forgot the joy of owning a Belgian,he is so eager to please and he is just a delight.

How is Miah going? And how are all of our other puppies going? Who is next to bring their baby home?

Sorry for the delay but here are the promised photos!

post-40626-0-98861100-1361066952_thumb.jpg

post-40626-0-82498800-1361066961_thumb.jpg

Edited by sujo

Flynn is doing great Jules.

He slept through until 5.30 again this morning, and even then he only woke up because the cat wanted breakfast and woke us both up :laugh: We are working on sit and shake which he has pretty much mastered.

Toilet training is a work in progress though when he has had an accident in the house it is generally because I haven't seen him wake up and didn't get to him in time. He seems to open his eyes and instantly wee :laugh:

I am so happy with him. He is such a little love bug and he is quickly learning what he can and can't chew on and is a very quick learner. I forgot the joy of owning a Belgian,he is so eager to please and he is just a delight.

How is Miah going? And how are all of our other puppies going? Who is next to bring their baby home?

Sorry for the delay but here are the promised photos!

post-40626-0-98861100-1361066952_thumb.jpg

post-40626-0-82498800-1361066961_thumb.jpg

Flynn looks so happy congrats.

Lovely Groenendael I just love the breed and just love the temperaments as well My pup is going through her gangaley stage at the moment though I'm hoping she will look ok for her first shows in March. If you don't mind me asking who is his breeder?

Thanks Heroes, yes they are an amazing breed aren't they. They are not very well known, I have lost count of the people who ask if he is a Border Collie cross :).

I don't mind at all. He is from Mirribandi Belgians, I adore their dogs, they have temperaments to die for which is really important to us. Flynn is a very confident, laid back little man and it is all thanks to his wonderful breeder :thumbsup:.

I remember that gangly stage, they are all limbs :laugh:. I would love to see some updated photos of your girl if you have them. Can I ask who her breeder is?

I took Tango outside this morning and I swear he has gotten taller already! I took him out at 3 hour intervals overnight and each time he peed really quickly. My other dog I had to take out on leash because she wanted to zoom around, but he just does his business where he's put and then follows me back into the house. I basically just have to put him down onto the grass and he just goes, it's kind of wonderful. Also because he is so quick, it kind of looks like he is doing it on command already, but I think it's just coincidence. He also settled back in his crate quicker than he did last night, he only cried for maybe a minute or two before settling down.

We've already had some people over to meet him, and he has been displaying some beautiful manners. I'm so proud of my fluffball already :)

Thanks Heroes, yes they are an amazing breed aren't they. They are not very well known, I have lost count of the people who ask if he is a Border Collie cross :).

I don't mind at all. He is from Mirribandi Belgians, I adore their dogs, they have temperaments to die for which is really important to us. Flynn is a very confident, laid back little man and it is all thanks to his wonderful breeder :thumbsup:.

I remember that gangly stage, they are all limbs :laugh:. I would love to see some updated photos of your girl if you have them. Can I ask who her breeder is?

Belgenbeau is her breeder. here is her facebook. https://www.facebook...=1&l=3bd391cc7e

ETA:

This is a pic of her in a natural stand

post-45119-0-39597800-1361085103_thumb.jpg

Edited by HeroeswitBSD