Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi all.

My wife and I got the good news on Monday, that come late Dec we'll be a couple + one small four legged tri-colour rough collie pup!

Today the breeder sent through some pics of the whole (5 wk old) litter playing outside. Sooo cute. Now wondering how we'll wait 5 WHOLE WEEKS! Happily the wife and I are going on our honeymoon on fri for 3 weeks so at least will be distracted for 3 of the 5 weeks.

So, until then, an obsessive amount of reading up on how to prepare for a little ball of fluff in the house, and how to get all the training and whatnot right.

Hawk

How exciting :)

I remember the waiting game :) I knew the dog I wanted a pup from was pregnant (friends with her owner/breeder on FB) and expressed my interest and then the painful wait of her whelping, and then waiting for the right markings/colour/sex to appear (I was after a show pup) and because the breed needs to be hearing tested at about 8 weeks it wasn't until 7w 5d or so that I knew EXACTLY which pup I was getting :laugh:

but it was so worth it. In two days I celebrate Nala's first "gotcha" day when she flew up from Tassie into our lives :D

Enjoy your honeymoon and I hope the 5 weeks goes quickly!

• 3 weeks later...

604122c4a42172a296ff345e50aaac00_zps5acf56f5.jpg

Introducing Asha.

The latest member of the gang.

So far I'm totally :love: :love: :love:

Awwwww so cute!

Still have 12 days to wait till we get our newest family member. Also have a long 2.5 hr drive to pick him up. Still not decided a name either...

The time has come!! My breeder has let me know that a litter of puppies has been born and there is a little male brittany pup for my family :-) I'm so excited! The best Christmas news ever!! My 18 month old son has already decided what he wants to call the little guy (it is the only name he could say hehe)

When I was told of the birth I was little nanny from 101 Dalmatians "the puppies are 'ere" when this little guy comes to us our family will be complete :-) 2 little boys, 1 little male cat and 1 little male pup. Perfect little family for us

• 3 weeks later...

My beautiful brittany boy is growing fast (4.5 weeks old now) He has been named Alfie (or if you are my husband, Allan)

We are heading out to visit him next Sunday so I will take a few photos of him and post them up. I have photo of him that the breeder has sent but I though I would wait till I went to visit him so I could put my own photos up.

I can't wait until I get to see him.

My beautiful brittany boy is growing fast (4.5 weeks old now) He has been named Alfie (or if you are my husband, Allan)

We are heading out to visit him next Sunday so I will take a few photos of him and post them up. I have photo of him that the breeder has sent but I though I would wait till I went to visit him so I could put my own photos up.

I can't wait until I get to see him.

Look forward to seeing baby Brit photos:) We have a girl Brittany just turned 3 years old.

We went to visit our five and a half week old brittany pup today.

He is such a beautiful little lad. sort of placid but with a playful streak. he is a wonderful boy.

I cant wait to take him home

I apologise if this image doesn't work it is my first time putting up a photo

10491279_10153039085851410_7633187932405211248_n.jpg?oh=b7e22f336b1a53d5a29535f645886125&oe=55321502

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on DOL for awhile but am so excited that after all the time and making sure we go for the right breed( we want several different throughout our lives), we will finally be getting our pup on Friday. It is a toy poodle girl and we are beyond excited ????

Sorry for spamming everyone with photos. I just cant wait to bring this guy home

10377528_10153039085731410_4176948458945879163_n.jpg?oh=ca4089790d89b1fd891232ab0a53721d&oe=5530C514

TOO CUTE!!! No puppy photos would ever be considered as spam!

So it has been 5 years since I last commented in this thread, but at last I can do it again! We are getting a little pug girl in 2 weeks time. We finally get to visit her this Saturday and then pick her up the following Sunday. Cannot wait to bring her home. So much to do!

Edit to add photo. Only a few weeks only here. The breeder has been sending videos as they don't sit still enough to take photos :)

post-21391-0-94924900-1421904660_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nushie