Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

That's so cool....

Good luck. Have a great day....

We are over two weeks away still....

We were going to keep the pup a surprise for our daughter. But we let her know. ..

She now shares our excitement in anticipation. It's awesome... We also get the opportunity to explain why e need go gently for the few days or so, just to smooth out our silky's transition....

Still waiting for a puppy! I told myself when Elsie was 3, I could have another. She is 3 in October! I really don't know what breed anymore, my partner is pushing for an iggy, I would prefer a malinois. Will probably end up with another terrier x collie mix! Have been telling myself if I can hold out until December, there will be cute terrier mix litters at the rescues again like last year when there were SO MANY cute rescue puppies that I couldn't have!

• 1 month later...

Our breeder informed us a few weeks ago that she's got two litters happening atm. The first arrived yesterday; the dam from our 3yo chocolate labby Brown Dawg Wilbur had 6 boys and 5 girls; it's her final litter before retirement. We're ready for a second puppy and tomorrow i'm sending a letter to the real estate to pass on to the landlord asking for permission to have a second dog on the property. Fingers Crossed, we get a yes.

Still waiting for a puppy! I told myself when Elsie was 3, I could have another. She is 3 in October! I really don't know what breed anymore, my partner is pushing for an iggy, I would prefer a malinois. Will probably end up with another terrier x collie mix! Have been telling myself if I can hold out until December, there will be cute terrier mix litters at the rescues again like last year when there were SO MANY cute rescue puppies that I couldn't have!

Go on DD! Get a Mal, you know you want to ;) :laugh:

Funny! Mr TSD really wants a whippet - I said he could absolutely have one. IF he did all the training. I think he would rather just spoil our dogs stupid and leave the training to me so I still make the decisions :laugh: Every dog we know spots him for a soft touch a mile away :)

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Well, we 'might' be getting a new addition soon :)

Bitch is due in about 3 weeks time and if there is a suitable girl that I like the she will be coming to join the Remarkabull dogs. Just a little bit excited!

Edited by Remarkabull