Abc News Tonight

menacebear

Because he is cute :thumbsup:. We were at Flyball in the Domain Gardens today, Bundy was very patriotic with his aussie flag apron, and his flag attached to his collar :).

ETA: Here's the big fella.

post-2703-1264504845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clover

Ohhhh I found it. I look like a tool but Bundy looks pretty cute. Such an easy going boy, didnt even mind me pulling his tail through the hole on his apron. Here is the footage from the abc news, with Bundy and the flyball on it. He also made a clip on the 7 news too. Hopefully his head wont get any bigger!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2010/01/26/2801878.htm

Ohhhh I found it. I look like a tool but Bundy looks pretty cute. Such an easy going boy, didnt even mind me pulling his tail through the hole on his apron. Here is the footage from the abc news, with Bundy and the flyball on it. He also made a clip on the 7 news too. Hopefully his head wont get any bigger!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2010/01/26/2801878.htm

Very cute!

The video won't load fully for me :(. But i will keep trying, i want to see my 'nephew'.

ETA: Nope it will only get to 58 seconds then stops :cry:.

Edited by Clover

Thanks guys. Bundys head will be getting fatter by the second. He must have been patted by 100 people that day ranging from little children to the elderly. He took it all so well. Can't believe how laid back he is. I might send the photo to coldstream animal aid, it's where the big boy came from in the first place.