Mothers Day Is Coming Up

poodlefan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deshonko and Shonkypaws have pleasure in announcing in conjuction, ready for Valentines Day, the Boopboopadoodle for those seeking a mainstream pet. Quite rare and difficult to breed, be the envy of your neighbours, the Rolls Royce of dogs.

Your perfect family pet.

Absolutely no grooming

Fully trained

Comes with papers

Hybrid vinegar

Vets certificate

Numbered certificate - after 50,000 there will be no more. Watch your investment grow

gold plate on points

Hand painted by Dali

No desexing required

Hermaphrodites only - two dogs for the price of one.

Only for the connoisuer

Unable to attack - only one tooth per dog.

Two colours, Latte, or Cappucino

The latte one is Shonkypaws Sonia Susan Cyril

The Cappucino one is Shonkypaws Alfred Paul Hilary

Produced in our purpose built facility. Beats those purebreds hands down, several dogs all rolled into one, two sexes in one.

Valentines Day Special - Swarvarky chrystal nose studs, diamonte collar and matching lead. Painted toenails, guaranteed to last for 7 years. Yes, folks, the paint outlasts the dog!! Comes with matching bow and red rose stapled to tooth.

Be quick before they all go. Imagine the look of delight on the face of your valentine.

post-438-1265984345_thumb.jpg

post-438-1265984438_thumb.jpg

Oh, noice dogs, Boronia. Lovely lead. Boronia, are those men all your husbands?

Perhaps you should get the particoloured model from Deshonko. I am sure it could eat keep those husbands in line for you. And you already have the lead, you just need the engine block. Might not have to feed it for 6 months. Think of the savings.

No Jed, of course ALL of them aren't my husbands!, either one of these two COULD be tho'. I met them on their way back from Obedience Training, they were preparing them for Mothers' Day.They said were ropeable that they had bought their doggies as doodle/oodles designer mutts from Deshonko and Shonkypaws.

post-26505-1266006663_thumb.jpg post-26505-1266006758_thumb.jpg

They bought the leads on ebay, they are the Nigerian-Retractable-Leads

Edited by Boronia

Just to let everyone know - I have the EXACT same dogs coming from a lovely Priest in the Cameroons!! He is sending me two FREE teacup sized protection trained Doodloodles and he guarantees that they will never shed their long wavy fur. All I have to do is pay shipping and they are mine. So Although Shonky kennels is a wonderful place - do check out Nigeria and the Cameroons first for a real deal!!

Maybe one of them is my husband, Boronia?

Don't buy one of those imported ones they carry nasty diseases like rabies, and you pay for them, customs wont let them in, and you have wasted your dough.

Brooke...be careful in what you are buying from your Cameroon Priest, I have heard he is selling an insect eating pseudo-doodle/oodles rather than the pedigree variety...the one that may arrive on your mother's doorstep (after you paid via Western Onion) COULD like this....

post-26505-1266028352.jpeg

not much good as a protector of the family unless there is an attack by a flock of stick-insects

Maybe one of them is my husband, Boronia?

Don't buy one of those imported ones they carry nasty diseases like rabies, and you pay for them, customs wont let them in, and you have wasted your dough.

I'll thank you not to suggest my future imported husband has a nasty disease or rabies, perhaps you would know how long customs would impound future husbands?

OMG Boronia - thank you for the warning - I had never imagined people would stoop so low as to sell pseudodoodleoodles!! :D I think perhaps I will stick with Deshonko after all - they have so many puppies all the time they must be good!!!

Paper, of course they come with papers Deshonko and Shonkypaws are both property registered with our local agricultural boards, and the babies themselves have papers galore. In facf, you can choose your own papers. No extra charge.

Well if they come with papers can I get a pink Male and a green female (preferably littermates). I promise I wont breed them I just want to try them at agility.

With every papered (more expensive DD's come with a copy of the Financial Review newspaper) green and pink agility dog you receive a number plate surround......

post-26505-1266092191_thumb.png ................................. post-26505-1266092165_thumb.png

Be careful when you breed the pink and green pseudodoodleoodles the litter will be brown...not a good shade for future-sales