Do You Think I've Lost My Bean Bag?

mutt lover

I bought the dogs their own bean bags.

I have a doggie bean bag also but must have put too many bean thingy's in it as they neither lady or J use it might take some beans out today and put different cover on as the one that's on is a nylon type material and they don't seem to like it may have to make a cover out of an old sheet or something and attach with velcro.

Yes, the bean mix is very important. I also found with the Grumpy Man, I had to put another bed on top of it just for him. Princess Precious prefers my side of the couch but she's very insistent on using the bean bag to eat her after dinner treat.

I bought the dogs their own bean bags.

Same, they love them, I only filled them about 1/2 - 2/3 full because they like to sink into them.

When Trixie was a little puppy we couldn't find her, searched the house, the yard, I was starting to get stressed, then thought to check the bean bag, she was curled up into a little ball and the bag had folded over her so you could only just see her, she was sound asleep during our frantic search :)

I remember when I brought my dog home, he is the first dog I have owned and I had spent huge money on a dog bed for him....................within five minutes of walking in the door he had claimed the beanbag I remember looking at my daughter and saying, "I think i have lost my beanbag" I don't think I have sat on it since :champagne:

Saxon looooves my bean bag, his favourite game is to run up the hallway and do a flying leap into it! He also likes to bury various toys in there for later...

I did have to empty it the other week though after he PEEd on it! He hadn't had an accident in the house for months and then one day peed on the beanbag while I was standing right there :laugh: Why would he pee on something he loves to play in?

PS. it is NOT easy to empty a bean bag by yourself!

Saxon looooves my bean bag, his favourite game is to run up the hallway and do a flying leap into it! He also likes to bury various toys in there for later...

I did have to empty it the other week though after he PEEd on it! He hadn't had an accident in the house for months and then one day peed on the beanbag while I was standing right there ;) Why would he pee on something he loves to play in?

PS. it is NOT easy to empty a bean bag by yourself!

Yep figured I was fighting a losing battle trying to get them out with a plastic ice cream container they went everywhere, so went to plan b) got out my dyson cyclonic bagless vac and sucked the little buggers out, worked gr8 :laugh: then just emptied container into plastic bag made sure I did it outside this time result lady the old spoilt demanding one now loves her doggie bean bag bed and JJ still has the other one and hopefully I can still have the couch to myself.

How cute! He looks very comfy! No wonder he nicked it though, it's a spiffy looking bean bag!

yeah is not bad for a $4 bargain at the local Op shop, actually picked up a single bed feather doona with a cover on it with dog and a bone that says 'Mad Mutt' describes my grumpy 1 old 'Lady' to a T. :laugh: and that was only $4 also and is nice and comfy over top of her bean bag bed now I've taken some beans out, Neighbour just shakes her head and says 'Two very spoilt dogs live here' ;)