Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

Nerves are a funny thing Murve!

This week is (hopefully) our last week training for CCD! So Im concentrating on that before taking a few weeks to train for the CD ring and we will be ready whenever we are ready! :laugh: We took a week off last week so looking forward to getting back into training this arvo.

Thanks TO! That makes sense. Its essentially a new excersize. Thats how I will approach it. You guys are a helpful bunch! :D

Edited by spoilt lab lives here

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thatll be me if we pass on Saturday! Be nervous for no reason on the Sunday :laugh: Im not nervous at all for this weekend, whatever happens, happens and I know that we have put in the work, done the training and I take the best dog home on the day!

We are No.17 for saturday and No.5 on Sunday. I like to be in earlier but we will see how we go as No.17! Hoping its not a hot weekend.

Thatll be me if we pass on Saturday! Be nervous for no reason on the Sunday :laugh: Im not nervous at all for this weekend, whatever happens, happens and I know that we have put in the work, done the training and I take the best dog home on the day!

We are No.17 for saturday and No.5 on Sunday. I like to be in earlier but we will see how we go as No.17! Hoping its not a hot weekend.

Good luck for the weekend :D, yes it is true, whatever happens, happens and we know that we have put in the work, done the training and we do take the best dog home on the day!

I just hope we are not on tooo early Orlando dose not do mornings :( to good, this is the order of judging UDX, UD, CCD, CD, CDX. I did find out there is only 3 dogs doing CCD including us, 1 other CCD dog entered we beat the other week at a trial. The other good thing 2 of my mentors will be there competing in other classes :D :D

My O/H is making me a crate that will fit in my wagon, he has shaped the ends ( back seat & tailgate being on angles) to make use of all the floor space :thumbsup:

Good luck for the weekend :D, yes it is true, whatever happens, happens and we know that we have put in the work, done the training and we do take the best dog home on the day!

I just hope we are not on tooo early Orlando dose not do mornings :( to good, this is the order of judging UDX, UD, CCD, CD, CDX. I did find out there is only 3 dogs doing CCD including us, 1 other CCD dog entered we beat the other week at a trial. The other good thing 2 of my mentors will be there competing in other classes :D :D

My O/H is making me a crate that will fit in my wagon, he has shaped the ends ( back seat & tailgate being on angles) to make use of all the floor space :thumbsup:

Good luck on Friday- I'll be there Saturday. Had ring practice yesterday, and for the first time ever Annie moved 3 paws in the SFE! Let's hope it was a once off :)

How did you find out how many are entered?

Good luck on Friday- I'll be there Saturday. Had ring practice yesterday, and for the first time ever Annie moved 3 paws in the SFE! Let's hope it was a once off :)

How did you find out how many are entered?

one of my mentors was at the Royal on Sat, she bought her cat to club training, so we could see how many were entered :laugh:, if you are doing CCD i think there was about 6 bitches entered, but you just dont know till the day if all will be there :D

I'm doing CD. Guess I just find out on the day!

I think there was about 6-8 again, there as well, dont quote me on it but it dose give you an idea :D

Thanks! I'm getting a little nervous too! Don't know how I'll sleep the night before. I never sleep well when I know I've got to get up early. I just keep lying there waiting for the alarm to go off!

I think there was about 6-8 again, there as well, dont quote me on it but it dose give you an idea :D

Thanks! I'm getting a little nervous too! Don't know how I'll sleep the night before. I never sleep well when I know I've got to get up early. I just keep lying there waiting for the alarm to go off!

:laugh: :laugh: I can relate to the sleep problem, I went through that when we did 4 days at the Royal back in 09 :banghead: I must have been an idiot

Had ring practice yesterday, and for the first time ever Annie moved 3 paws in the SFE! Let's hope it was a once off :)

Welcome to my world - Saturday nights State Champs and my OC dog picks that night to forget what SFE means, not once but twice. Just as well he got his UDX otherwise he might have had to walk home without sharing my cheese and bacon balls rofl1.gif

Had ring practice yesterday, and for the first time ever Annie moved 3 paws in the SFE! Let's hope it was a once off :)

Welcome to my world - Saturday nights State Champs and my OC dog picks that night to forget what SFE means, not once but twice. Just as well he got his UDX otherwise he might have had to walk home without sharing my cheese and bacon balls rofl1.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a whiskey :laugh:

Oh yea you reminded me to pack the Nurofin, I end up with a headache by lunchtime :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, right - we believe you :rofl::rofl::rofl: