Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

I forgot how young she is - she's working so well she gives the impression she's much older. Enjoy the training - you both look like you're having a ball :)

It's impossible not to when she's so much fun to handle :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow huski you and Wisdom make a great team - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Are you looking at competing soon - you both look like you're more than ready :)

Thanks GSD that's very nice of you! Still a fair bit of work to do before we compete though, at the very least I don't feel ready yet :laugh: I want to take my time with her and enjoy the journey, no point in rushing it I think. She's still a baby too really.

Very nice, great focus :) What type of competition are you training for?

Thank you :) just ANKC obedience. We also train PP.

Good luck........she's a beautiful dog, thanks for sharing......I am a bit of a drive junkie :D

She does have plenty of that lol. Makes training her very addictive!

Gotta love it when you can reward a nice set of work in progress SD articles with a happy set of weaves :D . And I can remember the days when we were told .. you can't mix disciplines - you'll ruin your dog. :laugh: Just saying :) .

Thank you :) just ANKC obedience. We also train PP.

Good luck........she's a beautiful dog, thanks for sharing......I am a bit of a drive junkie :D

She does have plenty of that lol. Makes training her very addictive!

If you like working with dogs.......training a truly high performance working dog is must do.......they are addictive in the way they adapt to work like they have done it all before in previous life :D

• 4 months later...

Since this thread hasn't been updated in awhile.... :D

Pretty happy with it overall. Lost a few marks for wides/lags in the heelwork and one of her sits was crazy slow, though I didn't give an extra command at least. Lost a whole mark in the drop on recall for moving my head LOL I didn't even think about that!! Overall very pleased with my girl!

• 2 months later...