Durack - Next All Goups Show -14/3?

KitKat

I'm looking at going to the next all groups show at Durack...i think it's the 14/3? Hopefully i won't be working! Will anyone from here be going? I'm hoping to meet some Berners but it's also for an early attempt into researching the next dog/breed (that could prove to be plural...lol) - aiming for a potential show dog :thumbsup:

Edited by KitKat

Hmm... I'll see how today goes and might pop to the show tonight! The promised rain won't be too much of an issue?

Going by the breed lists on DOL there are two Berner Breeders in QLD, however one is way up north so unlikely to be at Durack too often :D

Going by the breed lists on DOL there are two Berner Breeders in QLD,

Two that are listed on here. :laugh: If you want to find out about the breed phone Dogs Queensland and ask them for some contacts.

Nope, the rain won't stop us loonies showing (really must get going soon), but the AC/DC concert might cut numbers down a bit :D

If anyone is still about - how long is the show expected to go for? Just got home so will set up the canister filter on my tank and consider if i'll head off or not - it's looking too threatening with the rain to mow...lol

The 14th will be my first time in the ring :( I am so nervous. With all this rain I haven't been able to do any training with Freddy.

If you are around group 3 I will be the one with the very naughty Golden and looking scared sh#*less :laugh:

If it keeps a little dry today, there will probably be show training on at Durack tonight!

I was thinking of going if the rain holds off most of the day. I figure having them on the wet grass isn't a bad thing. It will get them used to it!

The 14th will be my first time in the ring :cry: I am so nervous. With all this rain I haven't been able to do any training with Freddy.

If you are around group 3 I will be the one with the very naughty Golden and looking scared sh#*less :)

crazy daisy do you do training at durack on thursday nights? theres a young golden there thats all. Ill be popping out there tonight if the rain holds off. My girls scared enough without missing nights

Edited by sandra64

Thank goodness the rain held off last night for training. I learn't heaps. It was nice meeting you Sandra64 your little one is gorgeous. Erin was that you with the lemon coloured beagle? (is that the right name for that colour? :o )

It was! I learnt a lot more last night than I have previously too. It was a good night!

She's classed as Tan & White, but seems to be a lot lighter Tan than what you would be used to seeing.

Sorry I didn't come and say hello, I feel weird walking upto people and saying "are you from DOL?" and I worry that if they say no.. what do you say then? Hah.

You to crazy daisy, your boy is absolutely wonderful, megs loved your dog, thank goodness, if she could attatch herself to me she would. Hope she comes out of her shell soon. Erin, your baby is beautiful, yes i too thought she was lemon. sorry for that. It was a good class last night.

Oh Erin, say hello next week :eek: I have often said to people "are you on DOL?" and if they say no it's a great conversation starter explaining what DOL is. :rofl:

Megs seemed to settle down at the end. I think after a few more weeks she will be fine. Freddy and Georgia wouldn't hurt a fly so she is safe getting to know them.