Fresh Start So Everyone Can Have A Go

Steve

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. You've all been good playing along - Now a hint - sometime today is the cut off so last poster before that exact time wins the ticket.

Good Luck everyone.

And playing along nicely too! See, we can all be nice when we want to :dancingelephant:

I hope who ever gets this ticket has a lovely evening .Troy will be waiting to see who he will be seated next to! :dancingelephant:

I can not play anymore today so good luck one and all.

I hope who ever gets this ticket has a lovely evening .Troy will be waiting to see who he will be seated next to! :happydance:

I can not play anymore today so good luck one and all.

:dancingelephant: I reckon he has his finger nervously on the 'close topic' button, in case he gets one of us old crazy chooks !!

fifi

:dancingelephant: I reckon he has his finger nervously on the 'close topic' button, in case he gets one of us old crazy chooks !!

fifi

:happydance::thumbsup::cheer: I can just see him sitting there, sweat pouring down his face, finger quivering, screaming 'NO NO NO PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE POST NO NO NO' :whee::rock: :D

fifi

:happydance::thumbsup::cheer: I can just see him sitting there, sweat pouring down his face, finger quivering, screaming 'NO NO NO PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE POST NO NO NO' :whee::rock: :D

:party::laugh: :D There goes my coffee splurk onto the screen & keyboard !!!!

And I imagine Troy in his minds eye is picturing us old crazies full of celebratory alcohol.......dog forbid !!!

fifi

One of my dogs climbed a tree yesterday. Straight up, just like the cat... he was a little surprised when he found himself halfway up and just sat there. Cat was a couple of branches ahead... why is there never a camera around when you need it. Maybe he could enter extreme agility?

Barbie and Darth were great too.