Fresh Start So Everyone Can Have A Go

Steve

I can't even remember who posted the story but it was part of a big practical joke - this very well crafted "creature" made me laugh so much I saved the picture, someone else maybe able to remember who posted it and maybe we can relive it again!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imy posted the story as a practical joke on her sister I think.

And it was hilarious. :thumbsup:

:happydance2: thankfully I missed that pic & story, but now it's going to give me nightmares !!!

fifi

edited to make sense !

Edited by fifi

I found Dol a while before I joined but as new to computers was pretty hopeless at making it work at all!We have dial up plus a lousy phone line so my time on Dol is frustrating.

I love the fact that if I went in the garden to investigate a noise at 3am and found a hippopotamus in the garden instead of a wombat I could come on here and somebody would know somebody who would arrange to catch him! :laugh:So many pound dogs are saved with the help of Dol which is what I love the most.

I knew a few people on here and have since met a few more and have had cyber contact with some other lovely people on Dol.Without Dol we would not have our lovely Alfie thanks to fifi and Trisven for telling her I was not a complete looney!He is our United Nations ambassador as he breaks down all cultural barriers because he is such a goof ball.

OT .You have the wrong impression of me fifi and Alfie thinks a few things could be changed to make his life better. :happydance2: .... One year ago I picked up the gorgeous boy! :thumbsup:

I first joined DOL a couple of years ago ,because I didnt believe I was the only Dog crazy person on this planet !!.

I wanted to *meet* other like minded folk .

I am probally one of the oldest members ( in age)of this absolutely amazing forum .

They say with age comes wisdom ...well wisdom sure abounds here !!be you young or old .

One is never to old to learn,& you sure can here .

Sharing,caring & dispairing ,

I say, take it all in your stride .

Come along to DOL & enjoy the ride .

To knowledge of all kinds & a great community spirit .

To many individuals to thank ....so I will leave names outof this space & finish by saying

DOL IS ACE . :happydance2:

2008_0210deadgnome0007.jpg

OMG that looks like something Dee usually finds when we go walking in the bush :):rofl:

One of the many joys of canine companionship :laugh:

I think it all started out when someone was putting heaps of eggs under her chickens and she thought her chickens were laying lots of eggs each day instead of one and this little thing was her way of getting back at her brother in law??? (I think that was who the joke was being played on). It went on for a good while and you just had to keep going back each day to get the newest edition of what had happened!!

Imy posted the story as a practical joke on her sister I think.

And it was hilarious. :laugh:

Yeah it was Imy and it was her sister who was putting the eggs under the chicken. Imy is an artist which is how she managed such a great job.

I miss Imy heaps and wish she was still a regular DOLer - not sure why she left but she is one I miss.

I joined this thread when I got Charlie. My first ever puppy.

I'm a proud addicted to this forum too!!

I always learn something new each time I come on. The people on the forum are awesome too :thumbsup:

I liked the Barbie and Darth thread too :whee: gave me the giggles :rolf:

:dancingelephant: loved that one ! so creative :happydance:

Also enjoyed the one in the suggestions forum that turned into a Chuck Norris fest :thumbsup::cheer: but then again, they all seem to !

fifi