Disgusting Behaviour

Shite Warls, what a fright :-((

I'm so glad your girl is okay, all the possibilities just don't bear thinking about.

Gives me the heebiies knowing what people are capable of.

fifi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: OMG glad to hear the dog is safe. How scary for you and your girl :laugh:

Putting a dog in danger, other dogs and people is THE LOWEST act. I cant believe people do this stuff, I hear about it as a newbie, but never thought it real :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope karma gets em too!

Bec

:thumbsup: OMG glad to hear the dog is safe. How scary for you and your girl :laugh:

Putting a dog in danger, other dogs and people is THE LOWEST act. I cant believe people do this stuff, I hear about it as a newbie, but never thought it real :):laugh::laugh:

I hope karma gets em too!

Bec

Then I guess you don't wanna hear about the dog that got poisoned at the Sydney Royal a few years back.... :laugh::laugh::(

She wanted mum! Glad she found you, and thank you for being so lovely! Great to finally meet you!! :laugh:

Same thing happened with a Brittany a year ago...sad isnt it, glad tht no one has (yet) been hurt by this callous behaviour :thumbsup:

Oxygen thieves, pond scum :dancingelephant: So glad she is ok Warles. You do know why she was targetted though don't you? She is obviously a very nice bitch who is a threat to some lowlife moron. Karma is a wonderful thing.

What an evil act. It's frightening to think there are people presumably that exhibit dogs that would do this to another exhibitor - more so that would put dogs lives at risk out of spite.

Thank goodness she's OK.

Oxygen thieves, pond scum :laugh: So glad she is ok Warles. You do know why she was targetted though don't you? She is obviously a very nice bitch who is a threat to some lowlife moron. Karma is a wonderful thing.

My thoughts exactly... she was such a good girl though coming straight back

Oxygen thieves, pond scum :laugh: So glad she is ok Warles. You do know why she was targetted though don't you? She is obviously a very nice bitch who is a threat to some lowlife moron. Karma is a wonderful thing.

:laugh: I was lucky it was her and not Brett. Brett would have gone off to bring down a pony or tackle that Camel that growled at him in the morning. He thought they were alright naked, but wasn't impressed when they were wearing their nanna rugs and hats :(

:( I was lucky it was her and not Brett. Brett would have gone off to bring down a pony or tackle that Camel that growled at him in the morning. He thought they were alright naked, but wasn't impressed when they were wearing their nanna rugs and hats :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: go Brett :laugh:

It's not the first time I've had someone take it out on the dogs. A few years ago at Spring Fair I had a dog drugged, he was fine in the morning and promptly fell asleep about 30 minutes before he was due in the ring. We had trouble waking him up, let alone being able to show him.

I packed up and went home.

It's not the first time I've had someone take it out on the dogs. A few years ago at Spring Fair I had a dog drugged, he was fine in the morning and promptly fell asleep about 30 minutes before he was due in the ring. We had trouble waking him up, let alone being able to show him.

I packed up and went home.

You must incite the sheep station mentality Warls.

Were you parked away from everybody else? I just have trouble thinking that nobody at that show saw somebody go over to your trailer and let your girl out. Do you have any idea as to who it could have been? Jeez, I'd hate to think what I would do if I caught anybody trying that on with my dogs :thumbsup:

Some people are down right bastards

:thumbsup: Bloody hell. Our beloved dogs are not safe even in their own trailer. You have just made me think about getting locking systems on my trailer doors too.

Maybe an alarm system too. One that lets you know when a door is opened. And I would have it so loud, that if someone tries to open the doors, it would go off and scare the shite out of them so I would have time to come and uprehend the cultprit :rofl:

:thumbsup: Bloody hell. Our beloved dogs are not safe even in their own trailer. You have just made me think about getting locking systems on my trailer doors too.

Maybe an alarm system too. One that lets you know when a door is opened. And I would have it so loud, that if someone tries to open the doors, it would go off and scare the shite out of them so I would have time to come and uprehend the cultprit :rofl:

You can't have noise.. might scare the dogs. A nice bright paint bomb would be good. :eek: