What The Hey.....!

SeeGee

Ok, so Charlie has never been a slobber dog, only very slightly....now, all of a sudden he is MAJOR slobber dog! I mean - I wrung out my pillow case - soaking wet! The flat sheet where he was lying - soaking wet - dribbling out his mouth like you've never seen it before - he seems FINE otherwise - whats the go..........?

Edited to add - this was even before he stole the lasagne.......

Ten month old male desexed beagle feeding mainly raw.

Edited by jacquilee81

He is ok.

Lasagne.

*sigh*

Injections for nasea and pain. He has slept. Stomache starting to reduce in size.

Wonderful experiance and St Lucia UQ. Excellent staff.

Gotta get myself together for work - thank goodness for afternoon shift.

xo

Naughty Beagle boy stealing Lasagne!

Hope he keeps getting better and better, he won't learn so all yummy things will have to be far away from Beagle height in future.

I have been through Bloat and GDV 3 times - I know just how stressful it is so hugs from us.

Lucky!! Thankgoodness it wasnt bloat...Did the vet say what in the lasgna made him sick?

I dont know how Ramses hasnt had bloat yet! He has gotten into his food bucket multiple times and scoffed 1/4 of it (20kg bag!) also has gotten into the wheelie bin a few times. Each time his stomach balloons out and he has the runs for a day or 2 and it usually goes down. I keep him quiet and only let him have water till his stomach settles down. So far have been lucky!

We are normally vigilant about keeping food away from Charlie :) This time however, OH is on night shift and his head was in the clouds. He was wonderful though, he left work as soon as I called him and bundled us into the car and got us there in record time.

Is wasnt anything in the lasagne, it was the amount that he ate. He is a little beagle really, only about 11kgs - so eating that much obviously wasnt a good move.

I cannot believe how awake and focused i was!

At the time I left work, he hadnt pooed, so hopefully when I get home he will have.

If he hasnt, does anyone have any ideas about what could help the little guy along?

Thanks all, for your kindness and caring xo