Dog Eats Police Car

Kelpie-i

Hahahaha!

I dunno why the cop was driving back and forth though, prolly would have made things worse, dog looked like he was having a great old game of tug!

I love how the tan dog came in at the end to play tug with Winston, you could see it wanted to join in, but was too scared until after Winston had ripped it off.

That's a classic video. :laugh:

Edited by mantis

Reminds me of a tiny little filler article in a local paper I saw a long time ago. Simply reported the costs of re-upholstering the police car after some kids let a skunk loose inside of it. If you've ever smelled skunk close up you'll appreciate this as droll Yankee humor. Sometimes a hundred words can convey more than a video.

Edited by sandgrubber

I don't mean to throw a spanner, in the works here, coz you all seem to find it so amuzing, but I would be terrified if my dog wanted to attack or even play with cars like that :)

:) i saw this on the 7pm project tonight...

i didn't laugh tho after reading this:

Winston the Dog gets a sixth month probation for his attack on Chattanooga police on March 14th. The policeman was sitting in his car, shooting radar, when his vehicle suddenly started rocking. The dog attacked his front bumper, ripping it to shreds. He eventually moved on to the tires, puncturing them. Police tried a taser on Winston, but it still didn't stop him. He damaged several vehicles before his rampage was over, but he never attacked any humans. On March 25th, a judge gave Winston 6 months to straighten out his act or he'll be put down. After the hearing, Chattanooga Police released this video of the incident, taken by several of their cars' dash cams.

i object!

Damn, I didn't actually read the description... Wonder what on earth caused him to initiate? The mind boggles...

As someone mentioned earlier, maybe the noise of the radar set him off, as his owner said he does attack lawn equipment, which I am guessing mowers & trimmers, anyway, no human damage done & the three dogs in that video were having a great time. :rofl:

I don't mean to throw a spanner, in the works here, coz you all seem to find it so amuzing, but I would be terrified if my dog wanted to attack or even play with cars like that :)

And I wonder what will happen to the dog..............I hope he survives the 6 month probation period

See posting on In the News. Winston went to court and spent a week in the clinker. But he's out on good behaviour.

And I wonder what will happen to the dog..............I hope he survives the 6 month probation period

Actually, I think the police should have recruited Winston. There's got to be a role he could play in law- enforcement.

Most police dogs are trained to take down the perps....Winston could take down their cars. Could be a warning to drunk drivers. 'Next time we catch you over the limit, we'll let Winston loose on your car!'

Edited by mita