A Cute Video To Brighten Up Your Sunday

mutt lover

Just looked at the Christmas one that's also very cute!.

I've had the most awesome weekend Went out to Rushworth not far from where I live yesterday for their annual Easter parade with old cars, and the Clydesdale horses which were paraded through the street before their annual working horse day which was on today at Moora rec reserve not far from Rushworth, was fantastic to see all the beautiful Clydies working the land with the old plough's that were used a long time ago they really are the most beautiful animals and so gentle.

I took JJ today my little maltese x Shih tzu that I haven't had for long as coming from an elderly lady that I knew he'd never been out in the world around lots of people or other dogs let alone big horses has only seen my horse and I thought I'd have a yappy little dawg who'd be pulling at lead to go back to car. I was sooo wrong he handled it like a pro was a bit hesitant when other dogs came up to say hello but after he realized they weren't going to eat him he was like OK I'll say hello now, he sat down relaxed the whole time and even got his photo taken by a professional photographer who was there. Gave her my name and address as I'd love to get the photo and send down to his former elderly owner who'd be absolutely rapt I really was amazed at how good he was he's come such a long way in the 6 months I've had him & is no more pooping on floor now either asks to go out now like my old girl Lady does. :laugh: