Best Odour Removal Ever

VJB

I have had nothing but exceptional service from Seabouy and will continue to buy from them and recommend them. Unfortunately Aussie Post has lost my parcel and when I called Seabouy they immediately said they would organise not only a replacement, but for it to be personally delivered to my home address the following day.

I'm not interested in getting involved in the dispute between OdourGo and Seabouy, unfortunately posting all this on a public forum will probably only mean that the rest of us end up being unable direct from Seabouy as well.

OdourGo can complain - but to date I have still not received a response from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from odour go explaining that they had a problem with the email server thingo, and that is why they had problems with communication. Oh ,,, I don't know what to think now..I've always had excellent service from them and I guess either way, I still find this the best product I've ever used because it lasts so long and I can use it for so many things.

I remember you said that but..... I sent emails over two weeks and no response. If you had an issue with your email server you can do a few things like - take down the contact page as your form of communication and put up a phone number and a temporary email, I mean anyone can set up a Gmail/Yahoo account and what about you put up something on your main page stating you are currently experiencing issues.

Plus didn't someone mention that they also had issues with delivery time from OdourGo and that's why they wanted to go through Seabouy

I feel for Seabouy - they are in a rock and a hard place at the moment and really all they had done up until now was respond to our queries promptly, offer a better price, loads cheaper postage and a faster turnaround. They've done everything right and now they are being slammed by both their supplier and someone who wants to be a customer. It really sucks!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am confused as I thought Seabuoy is the manufacturer? :cry:

ETA: OK I am sorted now as have read back through the thread and seen this:

Very quickly - got a call from Ray, the owner of Seabuoy, teh manufacturing company.

Apparently, Odour Go is a distributor, not the manufacturer,

Edited by jemappelle

I ordered my PP on the 20/4, received an email on the 21/4 say it was being dispatched that day, and I received it on the 27/4, there was a long weekend during that time, so I was very happy with the service I received from Odourgo, and I am happy with the product.

Trish

I still don't understand how it can be a "totally natural" disinfectant? Unless its disinfecting properties are white vinegar or something?

If it's not totally natural then maybe it's not such a great idea to spray it around indiscriminantly as an air freshener and use it as a rinse on dogs etc. :cry:

Also, I make things with essential oils and I don't understand how scents like talc can be totally natural? Essential oils come from plants and plant products.

Maybe all of these things can be explained, and if so great, because I'd love to try the product. I couldn't find my answers on the website.

Maybe somebody from the manufactoring company or retailer can join this thread and explain it, and other questions people have about purchasing the product? They're obviously reading this thread.

Edited by Baby Dragon

I still don't understand how it can be a "totally natural" disinfectant? Unless its disinfecting properties are white vinegar or something?

If it's not totally natural then maybe it's not such a great idea to spray it around indiscriminantly as an air freshener and use it as a rinse on dogs etc. ;)

Also, I make things with essential oils and I don't understand how scents like talc can be totally natural? Essential oils come from plants and plant products.

Maybe all of these things can be explained, and if so great, because I'd love to try the product. I couldn't find my answers on the website.

Maybe somebody from the manufactoring company or retailer can join this thread and explain it, and other questions people have about purchasing the product? They're obviously reading this thread.

Baby Dragon why don't you call them and ask them about it? I doubt anyone on here can answer that question as no-one here is employed by the company we are just people that have purchased the item and are very happy with it

vjb - I've used my first lot of the talc product, diluted it down in a spray bottle and have given the dog beds a light spritz and the smell has moved through the house, its nice and fresh and light and I'm really happy with it! - thanks for the recommendation I found the $39 it cost me very very reasonable! :eek: :p

vjb - I've used my first lot of the talc product, diluted it down in a spray bottle and have given the dog beds a light spritz and the smell has moved through the house, its nice and fresh and light and I'm really happy with it! - thanks for the recommendation I found the $39 it cost me very very reasonable! :eek: :p

Glad you like it Fiona. ;) I think it's reasonable as well given the fact that it's so concentrated.

I heard back from them.

They said Penetrator Plus has a disinfectant in it, it's a surface spray and they said it's not recommended as an airbourne spray. They didn't specify if it was all natural or not, but it sounds like it's not :hug:

They said the Ozona Odour Neutraliser spray is an air freshener and doesn't contain disinfectant. I'm not sure if it's all natural or not, they didn't specify.

Edited by Baby Dragon

Guest *Pixie*

Baby Dragon, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your exact definition of "all natural"?

Most things are "natural" depending on your interpretation of it (they all have a source from somewhere). Just because something is "all natural" doesn't mean it is safe either - there's a number of totally 100% natural things on this Earth that will kill you quite thoroughly dead :banghead:

Baby Dragon, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your exact definition of "all natural"?

Most things are "natural" depending on your interpretation of it (they all have a source from somewhere). Just because something is "all natural" doesn't mean it is safe either - there's a number of totally 100% natural things on this Earth that will kill you quite thoroughly dead :banghead:

:eek: I suppose when you twist it like that, almost anything can be classified as 'all natural' because like you said, everthing has to come from somewhere :)

What I was meaning was that there's quite a difference between a product containing hospital grade disinfectant and synthetic fragrances and a product with natural disinfecting properties and natural fragrances such as essential oils. I would consider the second product to have natural ingredients, but not the first :o

Obviously both products would be useful but for different things :thanks:

Edited by Baby Dragon

Hey guys,

Just wondering how much people are diluting it down? I am thinking of starting off with the 500ml and seeing how that goes. Should i dilute it 3:1 (water:odourgo)? More?? Less??

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just wondering how much people are diluting it down? I am thinking of starting off with the 500ml and seeing how that goes. Should i dilute it 3:1 (water:odourgo)? More?? Less??

Thanks

Hi Nushie,

I did 50/50 on mine.I have the 5litre talc,really happy with the product,also the Air-Fresh blocks are brilliant,I have a couple of puppies in the house and cannot smell that "doggie" smell at all,even after having them in the garage all night & using newspaper for their toiletting,it just sucks up all the bad smells,I'm very impressed....and I am not that easy to impress! :rolleyes:

Thanks again VJB

Edited by bridie

On the 5 litre bottle it says "can be diluted up to 6:1 for lesser problem areas".

I sprayed my carpets and car at that rate and it worked perfectly - all doggies smells gone :(

Hey guys,

Thanks

Thanks Bridie and Leannek,

I will mainly be using it for the carpets and bedding and see how we go from there. Do you think it is alright to put some in the wash with the dog bedding as well?

I will mainly be using it for the carpets and bedding and see how we go from there. Do you think it is alright to put some in the wash with the dog bedding as well?

I do put it in with the final rinse, if I forget that, I put it in while its spinning, and if I forget that, I spray while its hanging on the line. :welcome:

Heh Nushie,I put it in where the conditioner is suppose to go.........and ..........no more urine smells,thank goodness for that!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a question for those that spray this around your house, how much do you dilute it first?

I got my 5L of lavender fragranced OdourGo Penetrator Plus last week and diluted it one third concerntrate to 2 parts water as per the instruction but it was way too strong! I poured half of it out and refilled with water so that it was 5 parts water to one part concerntrate and it was still too much for me :laugh:

Am I making it up too strong? It might get rid of the odour but it's given me a killer headache every time I've tried to use it :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if they have updated their website yet or do we still need to cal Melissa direct?

Also how are people paying? Do they take credit card orders over the phone?

Thanks

Ant

I ordered through OdourGo. I filled out the enquiry form on their website stating what i wanted to order , and received an email back later that day confirming my order and giving me payment details. I did a direct transfer , but they had CC option.

I received another email confirming that my payment was received and my product sent. With any luck it will be at the PO tomorrow :)