Bulk Order For Paytons Toy Box - Closed

WE HAVE ARRIVED :D

Right I'm going to go purchase some 3kg Postage satchels on express tomorrow so that I can get these ogg to you guys ASAP.. I'm asking that you pay the cost of your satchel.. If you are in Bris here are my following Trial Dates which you can pick up from But please let me know in advance

19th - Pine Rivers

26th - 27th - Durack

July 4th - Metropolitan (Chermside)

10th - Gold Coast

Bridget has kindly typed up address Labels according to your invoices but Please confirm it with me as I'd hate for anything to get lost!

I'll PM you my Bank Details ASAP.. I have to ask mum for help on that lol..

Thanks and Check out the photos on the last page!

Sam

Edited by smisch

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o tempted but need some more money and just ordered another 2 tug leads from somewhere else ;) .

Lol thats okay ness! Can I ask where your ordering yours from.. We'll probs do another order in a few months anyway lol!

I might be interested in one of their tug toys which I know my dog would love, let me know when you will be ordering.

no Probs Masons mum can do!

:love: tempted but need some more money and just ordered another 2 tug leads from somewhere else :) .

Lol thats okay ness! Can I ask where your ordering yours from.. We'll probs do another order in a few months anyway lol!

I might be interested in one of their tug toys which I know my dog would love, let me know when you will be ordering.

no Probs Masons mum can do!

I know he will go mad for one of those tugs with all the plush stuff on it :laugh:

Yeah I like the look of those tug toys, let me know when you are ordering

although Im wondering if those furry ones could stand up to some heavy duty tugging? my the means of a JRT lol

I think they'd be pretty strong she does make them fairly tight a friend of mine with a little terrier X brought just a reg tug and they've held up strong!

Will add you to the list lol

I shouldn't have looked ... my boy would like one of the fluffy tugs (Key Lime - Lime Green & Yellow with Tan/Grey Fur or the Kool Rush - Blue, Lime Green & Gray Fur). Let me know when you are going to place an order.

Edited by Tilly

I shouldn't have looked ... my boy would like one of the fluffy tugs (Key Lime - Lime Green & Yellow with Tan/Grey Fur or the Kool Rush - Blue, Lime Green & Gray Fur). Let me know when you are going to place an order.

Yip I am going to go for one of those and one of the other ones, they look cool!

Done! guys at this stage it'll be around may 5th if not the fortnight after we'll see how much money I have left after bills this pay..

I have been quoted about $45 - $50 for a largish box so what'll happen is orders will be placed and then we will all be invoiced accordingly once the order period has been closed once bridget has worked out the cheapest means of postage for us but thats only a rough quote atm!

Last time I ordered a leash it was about $15 postage on its own

Kathq I'll add u to the list but the deal is that we'll each go place our own order and pay it best to how we need to pay it so if you wanna pay by pay pal or credit card or however.

that way no one is gonna be chased for money and I'm not outa pocket if people change their minds (not accusing you or anyone of being like that but it can happen!)

Easiest way I could think of!