Remember I Wanted A Toy Poodle

Nekhbet

I know poodlefan :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have to give this one back on Tuesday :birthday: but I can pretend I'm a poodle person for a couple of days at least *sigh*

This is Cherry Lee and she's about 12 months old :o she's sleeping over for some training and doggy dancing basics

Edited by Nekhbet

she's had a go at Diesel so he's just lost interest :thumbsup: and Mina just wants to tear apart her bag full of squeaky toys. She is the cutest toypoodle EVER though OMG someone getting super couch cuddles tonite!

she's had a go at Diesel so he's just lost interest :thumbsup: and Mina just wants to tear apart her bag full of squeaky toys. She is the cutest toypoodle EVER though OMG someone getting super couch cuddles tonite!

Sorry, the cutest toy poodle EVER lives here!

LilyPlaybowing.jpg

LilytheDiva-1.jpg

she ususally does get all trimmed up she's just a little overdue and I dont have clippers here with me to do it. Is very pretty when she's all clipped up properly :o

we've all been doing trick training together :thumbsup: It's hilarious, my two in a drop and her not even reaching their heads standing :birthday:

Fingers itching to do a FFT.............

I cry when Pood owners bring their dog in for grooming and say " don;t make it look like a Poodle " :birthday:

FFT is the only way to go :thumbsup:

Shite but I'd be tempted to return the dog looking like this:

CAMEL_1204075i.jpg

Or this:

poodle-buffalo.jpg

I am embarassed to admit I thought it was a toy when I first looked at the photos :thumbsup: The eyes looked plasticy (if that is even a word).

In my defence I havent had a lot to do with poodles, except for the 'oodles' I see at the dog park.

And I also have the flu at the moment :laugh:

gorgeous dog tho