New Dol Member...

W Sibs

Emmaline 'Emmy' Winchester wanna say hi!!

4550504504_d5a750f788.jpg

She's 8 weeks old, it was love at first sight. She was as awesome as the breeder said she is. Very happy, curious, confidence little girl but she is also very sweet, placid and so gentle.

Spitz owners who says that they are busy is not wrong. She did awesome on the long drive home (slept most of it), she is vocal when she wants something (usually attention). Charlie is very interested in her and Emmy is still bit weary but had a go as his tail a few times when it brush across her face, they had a romp in the backyard. They take turn following each other.

4549865227_9be31710f5.jpg

We are giving it a few days and I think she is going to be a handful (she already has us wrapped around her little paw!)

So let the fun begin! :thumbsup:

Edited by charleswentworth

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehehehe ..... don'tchajuzluvpups, as busy as they are and have you running around after them, if not for training sake, then picking-up-after-them-sake and making-sure-they're-not-getting-into-trouble sake. But gosh ..... it is so easy to while away the hours just watching them and their antics. And I'm sure you're finding watching the two of them together is very entertaining.

Congratulations, CWW. A bundle of fun she certainly looks :thumbsup:.

Oh My God... she is so stunning. I can believe it was love at first sight. That first photo in particular is so precious.

:thumbsup::birthday::o

But it is a stuffed toy. No real live puppy is as cute as that - :):)

thanks...

she is very very playful and very cheeky.

Charlie is loving it!

That makes me very happy and you must be absolutely over the moon, CW. Very very happy for you all.

What fun that we are going to see another little DOL puppy grow up.

Well done, breeder and buyer :):rofl: