Long Live The Bob Tail...

Dame Aussie

Mosley has a magnificent tail, it's very long, very thick and very bushy. When he's happy the whole back end of him wags.

Last night it wagged right into my glass of vino knocking it into the computer ;) All is good but it prompted me to take inventory of our wine glasses....1 left ;)

He has a destructo tail! It swings round and destroys whatever is in it's way. Wine glasses, coffee cups, lamps, he literally swipes the whole table clean.

I find myself looking at Lilis bob tail longingly and wishing, wishing..... :rofl:

Anyone else with a wild tail kicking around the house? How do you deal with it??! And how many wine glasses have you lost?!

I hear you loud and clear Aussie3! I have 3 wild tails here - ever seen the tail on a Ridgey/Dane? Very long and high enough to almost sweep the kitchen benches... when he's not got his paws up there trying to "help" with whatever you are doing... *grin*

Rotti/Pitty tails leave bruises on yer knees, and damage fibro walls...

Labrador tails are good for dusting the coffee table... hehe!

The 3 little dogs' tails just wag and don't mess stuff up... they are OK...

T.

I always seem to have bruised legs from my ridgy girl! I ended up with this huge black lump behind my knee one time and it took me a while to figure out what caused it! Man that one hurt for quite some time :cool:

I try and remember to not put things at tail level, stubbies of beer/cider are most at risk in our household!

I do often threaten to vet-wrap her tail to a back leg, but she just wags her tail at me :):laugh:

Rat

Guest belgian.blue

I'm interested to see what damage a Pointer tail can do. Though very minor compared to Mosley!

I think we need Mosley photos Aussie3, of this destructo tail you speak of .. :)

I'm interested to see what damage a Pointer tail can do. Though very minor compared to Mosley!

I think we need Mosley photos Aussie3, of this destructo tail you speak of .. :laugh:

Oh if I must.... :cool:

This is the boofer thinking he's a lap dog :)

post-25556-1272591625_thumb.jpg

post-25556-1272591822_thumb.jpg

OMG now that is a tail! Love the 2nd pic :thumbsup:

Our ridgies tails are like whips & they clear benches, tabletops & have been also known to shred pot plants!

Have lost count of the number of glasses, bottles & plants we have lost over the years.

Dalmatian tails are deadly...7 glasses in the last 4 months.

I agree about the spotty ones.

Georgia's tail is so bad that when i took her into the vet clinic to have her desexing stitches out she came home with a bloody tail. She had been so excited that she kept going whack whack whack with it into the walls and had blood splattered everywhere. :laugh:

She came out with the end of her tail wrapped up. :cheers: