Rocco's Photo Shoot

rocco

Here are the individual shots. They are not the most exciting photo's, the light was disappearing fast. If your dog isnt there then the pic prob didnt turn out. :) If you can PM me your number on the image with a email address I will send through for you during the week. Again thanks heaps for your time. The main pic wont be for view until after June if it works.

DOL_1

4578348658_be7bca36a0.jpg

DOL_2

4580099530_5296a99117.jpg

DOL_3&4

4578348666_fd46d5eab0.jpg

4578348668_118c660345.jpg

DOL_5

4578348674_edd18815b2.jpg

DOL_6

4578348676_5e216185d8.jpg

Edited by rocco

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SQUEEE! Wait until Huski sees that picture of Daisy - how cute is that?

Dash looks so regal and wise.... not sure how you captured that Serena :rofl: Great shots though. All the dogs have so much character!

God you gotta love that Bulldog. Reminds me of Lucky Grills. :)

Edited by blacklabrador

OMG Serena you rock!! That's the loveliest pic I have ever seen of my little terror :) Thank you sooooo much!! Can't wait till after June when we can see the final result :rofl:

DOL_7

4578363014_38789b554b.jpg

My beautiful baby girl! Yay! Thank you thank you thank you. A shame the Chase one didn't turn out - haha - that eye is quite the cute! lol.

ETA definately going to have to schedule some family photo's sometime soon for us and the furkids!

Edited by NicGSDlover

DOL_7

4578363014_38789b554b.jpg

My beautiful baby girl! Yay! Thank you thank you thank you. A shame the Chase one didn't turn out - haha - that eye is quite the cute! lol.

ETA definately going to have to schedule some family photo's sometime soon for us and the furkids!

Awwwwwww .......... I love that Shepppey face and those big brown eyes :)

If I had to guess, I'd say she's watching her mum (who might be standing behind the photographer?) :love:

Lol - nope, I was off to her right! She was staring at her Daddy who was holding her little brother Chase! But also in that vicinity was her hunk-o-love Danny, so she may have been attempting bedroom eyes - he is photo #2, the stunning Saint.

Edited by NicGSDlover

Lol - nope, I was off to her right! She was staring at her Daddy who was holding her little brother Chase! But also in that vicinity was her hunk-o-love Danny, so she may have been attempting bedroom eyes.

:):love: