Missing Staffordshire Bull Terrier

ellz

I am posting this here because I know that some people don't venture into other parts of the forum and I'd like the word to get out as far as possible to bring my girl home.

Missing (taken?) from Hamilton, Tasmania between 1.30 - 2.30pm Monday 10th May.

6mo black female Stafford puppy.

Microchipped.

Reward offered for return or information leading to return.

03 62863474

0448 236401

More information and photos can be found here....

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/gr...120310004665481

How horrible :)

I have joined the FB group and will spread the word.

EDIT - Do you mind if I post the info on my FB Wall?

Please post it anywhere you think would help!! The more people looking, the better the chance of her coming home.

Unfortunately they are also popular in Tasmania for fighting and hunting. :)

A very very dear friend has gone above and beyond the call in helping me to get the word out to whomever we possibly can. Not a day goes by that I don't think of somebody else to call.

Today I started on the logging companies (I am not far from one of the major logging areas near the West Coast of Tasmania).

I will never be able to put into words how grateful I am to flatchat for her help and support. If anything good is to come from Flame's disappearance it is the foundation of a very good friendship that I hope will never end. :D

Our fingers are crossed for a speedy return. One of our schipps went missing whilst in Tassie back in September last year and although he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth I am forever grateful to the people down there that put the word out that he was missing. Wherever you are Demon, we will always miss you and love you.

Our fingers and toes are crossed for a better outcome for you.

Any news?? Am hoping for you hon xo

Nothing. Who'd have thought a fat, roly poly Stafford puppy was in fact invisible? :thumbsup:

Definitely not invisible! Someone MUST know where she is.

I am so sorry that Flame is still not home. I cannot imagine what you are going through :rofl:

I would be devestated and perhaps not thinking clearly. I am so glad to hear you are focused and have followed up on many places to get the word out about Flame.

Thinking of you and hoping Flame returns very soon :D

I've had moments of sheer lunacy don't you worry. If it weren't for some wonderful, level headed people around me I probably would have gone stark raving mad by now.

flatchat is the most wonderful woman in the world. I know I keep saying it, but if you guys knew what she has been doing, you'd agree. I'm very lucky to have such a fantastic person in my life. People like flatchat and my "bondaged" mate (long story) Rajacadoo are the main reason I keep going to dog shows these days. :eek:

not much i can do here.. i just post the link to her FB page every day or so on my pet sitting group and my normal one. - hope she is home soon

Edited by Teebs

not much i can do here.. i just post the link to her FB page every day or so on my pet sitting group and my normal one. - hope she is home soon

Me too... was so hoping she'd be found by now ;)

C'mon Flame, hurry up and come home... you've got till Saturday when I get there, would love to see you & have cuddles... :laugh::rofl:

OH NO!!! I have only just come across this post..

Ellz I'm so sorry to hear the beautiful "Flame" is not in her rightful home!!! :confused::swear:

If she has been Stolen "SHAME SHAME SHAME" I hate people that cause such anguish to Families by taking a family member :hitself::hitself:

Prayers for Flames safe return home...