Prayers Needed

Pockets

It is important to put it in writing as a formal complaint to the council - best to do this whlst its still fresh in their minds - its also imortant to go to the police and make a statement and of course keep copies and notes of everything.

Compiling a file at this time would be a really good idea - names, photos of everything(even if they are sneaky ones) like people and fences and even the other dogs if they get a chance.. Somtimes things like this take a very long time to be resolved - long after memory fades.

I hope Tyson makes a full recovery given time.

Edited by Snowysal

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Oh get better soon Tyson, hope everything goes well with the operation, so sorry he is losing a leg

He is a lucky lucky boy to have parents who are looking after him and seeing him through this, sending healing vibes from here

Hope his owners follow through with the council about this, :rofl: poor Tyson is paying the price of irresponsible owners

Get well soon Tyson

Yes Tyson's owners would go to the end of the world and back if it helped, he is a valued member of their family, not just a pet. They are understandably very upset with the outcome but are hopeful for a good prognosis and quick recovery for him :(

Edited by Pockets

Very sad that Tyson has to lose his leg as a result of this. So tragic but nevertheless he is loved and that is what is most important. All the best to Tyson's owners for sticking by him. I know of a few callous people that would not give a damn. Hope Tyson recovers very soon and is back to his sprightly self. Hugs to Tyson.

I am just so sad that poor Tyson has gone through this horror. I look at my boxers who are not aggressive in any way and can't imagine having something like that happen to either. I wish Tyson as best a recovery that is possible for him and it sounds like he has a family who adore him and put his needs first and thats the way it should be.

As far as the neighbours go, they are accountable , they are responsible for keeping their dogs safely contained and if in the past they have had issues with DA they need to step up to the plate. If they cannot provide a safe environment for their own dogs and protect the neighbouring dogs from them they have no right to have those animals.

I am sure Tyson's family will do what they need to when Tyson is well enough. Not only do we wish Tyson well but also his family.

Edited by Miz J

How tragic that such thing has happened to such a beautiful dog that is so greatly loved. We do hope that Tyson keeps fighting those infections.

Hang in there, Tyson. A candle has been lit for you and prayers to St Francis that you make it.

We feel for his family. Have they impounded the dogs responsible for this attack?

Sorry to hear Poor Tyson will lose his leg.

What a handsome boy.

What scummy neighbours. Hidind their dogs and refusing to even acknowledge it has even happened. Amy Karma come bacl on them ten fold.

Still thinking of Tyson and sending lots of healing vibes and Whippet kisses to Tyson and his family.

Oh thats so sad Danni, hugs to his family and a special one to Tyson from Jazzy :thumbsup:

Was so hoping that it wouldnt come to this.

My cousin 's dog had her front leg amputated after being hit by a car and she can run faster than the other two :thumbsup: so he will be Ok its just a bit harder with the front one I think. Poor boy hope the infections settle soon :thumbsup: