Prayers Needed

Pockets

Just spoke with my brother, my sister in laws dog was savagely attacked today by 2 dogs, apparently the dogs got through the fence into the yard and attacked him. He is a beautiful fun loving boxer named Tyson :cry:

It was so bad they didn't think he was going to make it to the vet, he is in a very bad way and will most likely loose his front leg :(

I am so upset for her and her family, not a nice thing to happen at all :cry:

Edited by Pockets

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so, so sorry, Pockets. A horrible thing to happen to Tyson. He sounds like a perfect boxer....beautiful & fun loving. They're such loveable dogs.

It's so unfair that he was attacked in his own yard. I hope the owner/s of the 2 dogs can be traced & brought to justice.

Every warm thought is coming down to Tyson...& to your sister-in-law, too.

Thanks Amstaff, this family has had a hard time with their family pets, a few years back prior to Getting Tyson they fought a long and hard battle to save their other boxer Arnie, who had tumors on the brain and organ failure, in the end they did the kindest thing and gave him his wings :(

Tyson is her parents baby, a very spoilt boy who is the absolute centre

of their day...I know they will go to any length and any expense to help their boy recover :cry:

Thanks guys :(

I know, a dog should feel safe and secure in their own yard, it makes me cry to think what he went through having 2 dogs come through the fence :cry: it's so wrong :cry:

the dogs I believe are the neighbours dogs, haven't spoken in regards to that yet though, main concern is Tyson's well being first :cry:

Oh my God, poor boy. I hope to God these dogs are put down. What type of dogs are they? They must be strong to get through a fence like that. My prayers are with him for a full recovery, physically and pyschologically.

Last weekend I was doing a homecheck and the whole time I was there, a German Shepherd was pounding against the fence. The applicants had already had to replace the fence once, they were terrified that the GSD would come through and kill their poodle cross. The GSD had loosened a paling on the new fence and I alerted them to it. The neighbours do nothing to prevent this, the dog is never walked and is obviously aggressive. It was really worrying.

I think that's what makes it that much worse, thinking you have your dog safe and secure in their own yard, it's one of those tragic circumstances that you would never consider happening :cry:

I don't want to under estimate a dog, but I don't know how he would go back in the yard, surely the memory would be traumatic :cry: poor boy

Am passing all your lovely comments and warm wishes on, they are very much appreciated and it's lovely to know so many people care :(