Introducing Myself And My Kelpies

jazzygirl

Hi All. I am new and I am HOPING I am posting this in the correct area. We live in Allens Rivulet Tasmania. We have 2 purebred Red and Tan Kelpies, Shortgarden Jasmine (Jazz) and also Shortgarden Eski (Eski) Jazz is 3 years old and just had her first litter of pups born on the 18th May. Such an exciting time for us all. An amazing mum and all 9 pups are doing well. Black and Tan pups as Sire was a Black and Tan.

Eski is now 14 weeks old and coming along nicely. Eski is Jazz's full brother but from the next litter :D Our dogs coming from working parents although they are not. Jazz and Eski are family. Loyal, trustworthy and always there for us. Temprement is awesome and they are both happy to "switch off" and enjoy time just chilling inside :(

I have alot to learn and I'm looking forward to learning :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!! welcome to DOL!!

There is a (unofficial) rule here... you must post pics!!!! :D :) especially puppies!!!

this is an awesome site and it gets pretty addictive.

How very rude of me, of course pic's are good :( Here you go

14 week old Shortgarden Eski :)

Eskidude.jpg

3 year old Shortgarden Jasmine (Jazz)

Kickitdadkickit.jpg

Jazz's Pup's 5 days old

Our9babies.jpg

:rofl: Welcome to DOL Jazzygirl. You have two beautiful dogs there, plus quite a handful of bubs :laugh: . I help with rescue and I have a Red Heeler who is deaf and he looks a little like your Jazz. I am hoping to find him a nice family to hang with.

Welcome Jazzygirl. Love your pics. Make sure you jump onto the kelpie thread and keep us up to date with yorur growing babies..... Ooooooh I'm so excited more kelpie pups to watch grow up. :stupid: