Name Some Pet Stores In Sydney

i use seven hills pet shop, they don't sell any live animals, always carry my food to the car, and will deliver too. lovely people :thumbsup:

Where are they juice?

I use Petbarn at Blacktown these days.

Petcare 2000 at Castle Hill. Good selection of everything and the Ned the Newfy is really cute

A friend of mine visited there the other day and said Ned wasn't there :thumbsup: . For a very large and black dog he can make himself pretty inconspicuous, so maybe he was in a corner somewhere. She said another dog was wandering around, but I've forgotten what breed she said he was.

I like PetBarn on Carrington Road and also Aussie Pet Foods (think that's the name) at Haberfield on Corner of Chandos Street and Parramatta Road.

There is a good petshop in Hornsby, but they sell puppies :mad .

Petcare 2000 at Castle Hill. Good selection of everything and the Ned the Newfy is really cute

A friend of mine visited there the other day and said Ned wasn't there :thumbsup: . For a very large and black dog he can make himself pretty inconspicuous, so maybe he was in a corner somewhere. She said another dog was wandering around, but I've forgotten what breed she said he was.

I like PetBarn on Carrington Road and also Aussie Pet Foods (think that's the name) at Haberfield on Corner of Chandos Street and Parramatta Road.

There is a good petshop in Hornsby, but they sell puppies :mad .

Perhaps he was having an RDO. He is so good with kids (and makes a pretty impressive floor rug).

Bowhouse at Bondi Beach :thumbsup: Great selection, great prices, great service! They also deliver for only $5!

I second this. :mad

I also love a new shop that only recently opened on Oxford street, Woollahra- Muttropolitan.

The owner is EXTREMELY helpful. She sells Artemis at REALLY good prices and has some great other stuff. I bought a fantastic bed for Honey there the other day. :D

We just got a petbarn near us which I was excited about (to buy stuff we don't sell ofcourse :thumbsup: ) but was dissappointed to go in and see rabbits and birds for sale. I won't go back there now.

I'll go back to the Pets 2000 at Taren Point, which has heaps of stuff, but are a bit pricey. I think the petbarn which has opened up near it might bring its prices down though which is good.

Edited by wagsalot

A friend of mine visited there the other day and said Ned wasn't there :cheer: . For a very large and black dog he can make himself pretty inconspicuous, so maybe he was in a corner somewhere. She said another dog was wandering around, but I've forgotten what breed she said he was.

There is a good petshop in Hornsby, but they sell puppies :cheer: .

I love this shop too. They have a huge range of beds and sell giant ones for what I consider very reasonably priced compared to what I have seen elsewhere.

I was in there about 2-3 weeks ago and Ned was there then. Hope he's ok!

I love Ned!! When I was looking to buy Zero a hard crate, they put Ned in it to show me how big it was. Zero was very interested in the crate when I got it home :cheer:

I also love petbarn in castle hill and in northmead/north parramatta - the girls in there are always lovely when I bring Zero into the store. They remember him by name in both stores and usually call the other staff over to show them the tricks he can do. Naturally, Zero knows where the treats are kept! :cheer:

Bowhouse at Bondi Beach :cheer: Great selection, great prices, great service! They also deliver for only $5!

I second this. :cheer:

I also love a new shop that only recently opened on Oxford street, Woollahra- Muttropolitan.

The owner is EXTREMELY helpful. She sells Artemis at REALLY good prices and has some great other stuff. I bought a fantastic bed for Honey there the other day. :cheer:

I third this :cheer:

now how did I not know about Muttropolitan... :cheer: Must go and check it out this week-end!

anne, its boomarang place, just behind the station :cheer:

they mainly do food, fresh meat etc, its not big, in the row of shops there.

actually if you want beds ,kennels etc, parklea markets has a really good store, its the only one that doesn't sell pups in cages ( they are right opposite) so they have to compete with them, but they are very good on price's for beds etc, and have a huge range of stuff.

Mother Moocher 2nd Jun 2010 - 10:43

There is a good petshop in Hornsby, but they sell puppies

Are you referring to CJ's Petmart? If you are, the business has changed hands and they dont sell puppies or kittens anymore, they refer people to a breeders list :laugh:

Mother Moocher 2nd Jun 2010 - 10:43

There is a good petshop in Hornsby, but they sell puppies

Are you referring to CJ's Petmart? If you are, the business has changed hands and they dont sell puppies or kittens anymore, they refer people to a breeders list :laugh:

Well, that is great news and thank you for that. Actually I had seen different people in there, but I didn't think anything of it.

I had to get a muzzle for Mufti so I could give him ear and eye drops. They sold me the smallest one they had and said I could bring it back if it didn't fit. I said I certainly wouldn't do that, because he'd come from the pound and had dreadful eye and ear infections which I would not like to pass on.

He thanked me and said most people would just bring it back if it didn't suit.

Actually the lady who used to ownCJs had a big spread in the local paper at the time of Clover Moore's proposed bill and she was taking the line that people would be roooooned if they couldn't sell puppies.

Edited by Mother Moocher