BIG - American Cocker

RUBIG - Vizla

Group 5

BIG - Aussie Shepherd

Group 2

BIG - Wire Foxie

Group 6

Baby - Rottie

I soooo wanted to steal this little girl - she is a glorious baby rottweiler, and I was so pleased to be able to show her to a baby in group for her owner :D I thought maybe her owner could take the ribbon and I could keep the puppy, but nooooo :D :laugh:

I got to meet Bilbo Baggins and Bilbo Baggins Junior this weekend, so that was great ;) Totally exhausted from cooking some obscene amount of breakfasts - you hungry people, you! Feonix took out two 11 point challenges, to my absolute delight, and now I think I will go away and sleep for a week :laugh:

Hope people enjoyed themselves - we managed to keep the rain away over the weekend, but it's a pity that we also managed to get an inch of rain on Friday afternoon :laugh: so we still had the annual Wangaratta mud pit, but at least we had sunny days instead of rain :o

Group 6

Baby - Rottie

I soooo wanted to steal this little girl - she is a glorious baby rottweiler, and I was so pleased to be able to show her to a baby in group for her owner :) I thought maybe her owner could take the ribbon and I could keep the puppy, but nooooo :p :laugh:

I got to meet Bilbo Baggins and Bilbo Baggins Junior this weekend, so that was great :rainbowbridge: Totally exhausted from cooking some obscene amount of breakfasts - you hungry people, you! Feonix took out two 11 point challenges, to my absolute delight, and now I think I will go away and sleep for a week :laugh:

Hope people enjoyed themselves - we managed to keep the rain away over the weekend, but it's a pity that we also managed to get an inch of rain on Friday afternoon :rolleyes: so we still had the annual Wangaratta mud pit, but at least we had sunny days instead of rain :laugh:

It was great to meet you Allerzeit, even if we did have a misscommunication over breakfast on Sunday before I meet you. :rofl::rofl:

Breakfast was awesome both days really appreciated it. :cheer::cheer::cheer::)

Whole show was very enjoyable and it it was great the the rain gods stayed in Melbourne. ;)

Not good for OH's sasauge Sizzle though. :D

just have to say well done to the club and exhibitors alike. I had my dogs down at the grounds for a run this morning and if I didn't know better would have had no idea there was 2 days of showing just completed. Grounds stood up well and not a bit of rubbish, or dog poop, to be seen within the confines of the dog club grounds. Well done to all. :D

just have to say well done to the club and exhibitors alike. I had my dogs down at the grounds for a run this morning and if I didn't know better would have had no idea there was 2 days of showing just completed. Grounds stood up well and not a bit of rubbish, or dog poop, to be seen within the confines of the dog club grounds. Well done to all. :party:

Thats good Rebanne. :):rofl: I did pick up a bit of other peoples rubish when I packed up on Sunday.