Ready To Welcome A Puppy Into The Home Too!

Who's Harry? You are missing out if you have not met Harry!

This is Harry

From that photo, you'd think he was quite placid.

You haven't lived till you've had Harry hit you at full pelt! He takes cuddles to the extreme!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Harry? You are missing out if you have not met Harry!

This is Harry

You haven't lived till you've had Harry hit you at full pelt! He takes cuddles to the extreme!

I really need to get some Harry-action on video one of these days!

I can't wait!!

Looking forward more and more to the meet!

when when when!!

I just watched the Lappie Picnic day youtube (youtube's banned at work)..

and...

i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

had ot laugh at ahsoka rolling over cos it reminded me of hazel. we recently taught her to roll over and she is like zoolander. she can only roll one way.. and i saw jedi just looking at ahsoka like saying "what a show offf!"

Aww there's my baby boy looking all professional!

He had a great weekend last weekend, got BOB & Intermediate in Group, in very good company, I was so excited. More so that he showed like a trooper!

Aww there's my baby boy looking all professional!

He had a great weekend last weekend, got BOB & Intermediate in Group, in very good company, I was so excited. More so that he showed like a trooper!

hehe you must be so proud!!!

when's the next show? are there any in the near future?

Just thought I would add my bit -I own Jaana who is Ashokas litter sister. Jaana is a "talker" and will talk about everything and to everyone. She will yell hello to passerbys. She is very friendly and I love the fact that I can take her anywhere and she will instantly make friends with other dogs and people.

Here she is giving a random SWF kisses on the RSPCA Million Paws walk

003-3.jpg

Jaana is a very big female with a huge coat. I found her coat a bit overwhelming when she was losing her puppy fluff and ended up brushing her everyday just to try and keep it under control. Now she has her adult coat I only give her a light brush once a week -if I remember.

She can be cuddly and she loves a back rub but often there are more interesting things to see and do. She has been easy to train although I am a hopeless dog trainer (too much of a cat person) - she does pick up routines very quickly and often accurately anticipates our next more.

I have met quite a few Sammies and they have all been really lovely and very friendly however I"m not sure I could deal with all that fur.And I don't remember meeting any Keesies

Good luck with your choice. :rofl:

Lyn, I don't know if any lappies are entered on the 19th, but I can pop into the show with Jedi and Ahsoka if you like so you can meet them?

That would be great!!!!! since it will take us awhile to plan a nsw spitz meet :D I should put it in the spitz breed thread!

Was playing with Hazel this morning, and as usual, she was behaving her cheeky self, giving kisses and made me think:

What are your dogs like with you for sammy, lappie and other keeshond owners?

Not talking about trainability and sociability with people but the personality and response to the owner?

Lyn, I don't know if any lappies are entered on the 19th, but I can pop into the show with Jedi and Ahsoka if you like so you can meet them?

That would be great!!!!! since it will take us awhile to plan a nsw spitz meet :D I should put it in the spitz breed thread!

Was playing with Hazel this morning, and as usual, she was behaving her cheeky self, giving kisses and made me think:

What are your dogs like with you for sammy, lappie and other keeshond owners?

Not talking about trainability and sociability with people but the personality and response to the owner?

My Sammies are all about the hugs and kisses with their owners.

I show other peoples Sams on occasion and the difference is a Samoyed owned by someone else will happily give you a hug and a kiss, want to be with you ect: but as soon as their owner comes along they light up.

A Samoyed bonds very closely to its family, I have found that they will pick on person to really stick to however and that one person is their world.

Put it this way.

If my boy Mistral is sick, he will not be happy with anyone being with him but me, if he is feeling down he wants me, I am always the first person to be given toys when he wants to play.

Alchemy is pretty much the same, she even takes me to bed every night, makes sure I am comfortable by nesting the hell out of the bed and then wandering off when she thinks Im asleep.

Both dogs show better for me then other people too.