Tell Us All About Your Dog(s)!

haylz27

I wouldn't delete, just as long as people answer with some security in mind.

I've just been reading so many articles about Internet and privacy lately, thought I should mention it.

Then there was the thread about 'readings' - that was an eye-opener! :laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Nova (Ch Ximinez Driver Reviver AFCH)

Nickname: Nove, Novini, Tubs, Wolfe

Breed: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

Picture:2008_0323Image0103.jpg Nova is in the background

Where did you get them from? Registered Breeder

How often do you exercise your dog? Usually once a day, twice if I am up early enough. For about an hour, mix of on and off lead. Weekends we are usually out and about all day.

Do they know any commands? The usual obedience and agility ones, speak, bow, spin, shake, paw Darcy (puts paw on Darcys shoulder) Are you are wolf? (Howls in return)

Compete in any dog sports? We used to compete heavily in flyball, along with Darcy managed to win at a National and became the divisional National Champ :D Training him in tracking at the moment. Would like to try and get him back into agility and obedience. Might have to wait till he ages more mentally before I try that again LOL

Favourite treat: Dim Sims

Favourite toy: Those cheap rainbow coloured squeaky toys with all those ends.

Funny habits or quirks: He does tumbling rolls while running, and tends 'play' with other dogs by flopping down on them. Has dust baths whenever there is dry dirt. We actually have a fairly big hole that he created and would go and roll in it every day.

What's their personality like? Independent but loves being close, extremely intelligent so thinks of new ways of doing something, massive softy who loves being hugged. Loves being the center of attention and doesn't care why he is being looked at as long as he just is :laugh: Adores strangers, apparantly every single person has food just for him!

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yes though dislikes bigger dominant dogs.

Are they scared of anything? Thunder and really loud noises, though both are easily overcome by a bone.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Clicker training.

Name: Darcy (Magpielane Rebel Wind)

Nickname: Daars, Darcia, Mr Darcy

Breed: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

Picture:2008_0323Image0103.jpg Darcy is the one with all the white.

How often do you exercise your dog? Same as Nova, though is let off lead more.

Do they know any commands? Usual obedience and agility ones, speak, bow, shake, spin, Go to bed.

Compete in any dog sports? Agility, Flyball, Obedience, Showing. Haven't done much recently but trying to enter trials.

Favourite treat: Anything I have, but mainly chicken

Favourite toy: His Cuz's, there is about 10 floating around the yard, and only he plays with them!

Funny habits or quirks: Doesn't like getting wet and dirty, but is a mad water retriever. If he is retrieving something out of the water all his fastidious cleanliness goes out the window.

What's their personality like? Soft, he is a massive sooky boy! Loves loves cuddles, will sit next to me for ages hoping I look his way and pat him. He can be a little blond at times but he makes it up with his enthusiasm to please.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Sometimes, he is never aggressive but he can have bad doggy manners at times. He gets a little overexcited, so he doesn't play often.

Are they scared of anything? Not really, as he matured all his fears vapourised. He can be uncertain about new things but if I ignore or encourage (depending on situation) he gets over it really quick.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Clicker Training.

Name: Lottie - Sarbinma Bobbi something :rofl: (I forget the Last name... will check up on that, oopsies)

Nickname: Lot, Stumpy bum

Breed: Australian Shepherd

Picture:

Lot4.jpg

Where did you get them from? Registered Breeder (see prefix above)

How often do you exercise your dog? At least one outing per day (walks, visit to lakes, playdates with friends) plus lots of short training sessions throughout

Do they know any commands? Sit, Drop, Stand, Shake both paws, Shy, Roll-over, Spin, 'Please', Drop from a distance, Stays (in obedience)

Compete in any dog sports? She hasn't yet competed - but we're getting lots of focus in obedience and we're doing really well... so hopefully by the end of the year... Will also do herding and agility :rofl:

Favourite treat: Anything really - she's very food driven!!! She even LOVES her dry food :laugh:

Favourite toy: She LOVES her soccerball!!!! can chase it for ages!!!

Funny habits or quirks: EVERY time she gets wet she'll rub up against anyones legs who is standing close - or walk inbetween their legs to try and dry off - and if you touch her back when she's wet she arches up like a cat :D :rofl::rofl: it's soooo funny!!! I warn everyone around when she goes swimming!!

What's their personality like? Lottie is a very laid-back, calm dog, nothing phases her, loves being with me, follows me where ever I go, LOVES playing with other dogs, and just a very happy girl!!!

Do they get along well with other dogs? She LOVES other dogs!!! Playing is her most favourite thing to do!!!

Are they scared of anything? My brother plays the Clarinet - the first time she heard it she was quite 'unsure'!!! but she's pretty good otherwise!!!

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? I work with treats/tug rewards - so positive reinforcements!!

Edited by LuvLottie

Name: Indi

Nickname: Indi Lou

Breed: Maltese

Picture:

1170.jpg

Where did you get them from? Wagga Pound. She was supposed to be a foster dog, my son saw her, took her to bed and well...her career as a foster was over.

How often do you exercise your dog? She's lazy, so we go for a short walk every couple of days and a longer one on the weekend, or we go to a dog meet.

Do they know any commands? Just basic obedience

Compete in any dog sports? LOL no way - she's far too lazy

Favourite treat: People food...ANYTHING people food.

Favourite toy: My Ragdoll cat (real one) LOL

Funny habits or quirks: She humps my desexed male Raggie :laugh:

What's their personality like? She's bombproof. Loves the kids, loves the cats, loves me, obeys extremely well. She barks a bit, but apart from that, I can't fault her.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yeah, pretty good. She generally ignores them. She prefers smalls over large dogs.

Are they scared of anything? Nup. She's an easy dog.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive reinforcement only.

Name: Fletcher

Nickname: Flootch the Pooch. or just Pooch. OH sometimes calls him "The 'moyed" :laugh:

Breed: Samoyed

Picture: See sig

Where did you get them from? Reg breeder.

How often do you exercise your dog? Daily

Do they know any commands? show trained, obedience trained. 'tricks' include shake left, shake right and "touch"

Favourite treat: Chicken, ham etc.

Favourite toy: At the moment, this big hippo thing.

Funny habits or quirks: Sits in his show trolley or crate with his nose squashed up against it, sometimes causing his teeth to show and look super goofy!

What's their personality like? Independent but an absoloute smoocher when he knows it's appropriate.. the perfect balance.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Loves most dogs to bits but has a few chose males that he just doesn't want to know.

Are they scared of anything? Nope

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive reinforcement, corrections.

Name: Hugo

Nickname: Huuuuugz.

Breed: Pug

Picture: See sig

Where did you get them from? Reg breeder.

Do they know any commands? obedience trained. 'tricks' include shake, talk, spin.

Favourite treat: absoloutely anything.

Favourite toy: He has this little ball that he has had from his breeders, its soft and he just goes MAD for it. he only gets to play with it when his little brother isn't around (Fletcher) cos he tries to destroy it.

Funny habits or quirks: He uses people as a "stretching-post" and often lets a little fart out at the same time.

What's their personality like? 100% dependent on his humans!! Cannot stand being apart from us. But is SUCH a character, a real clown :D

Do they get along well with other dogs? Loves most dogs, but becomes a "gremlin" with bigger dogs that get "in his face" - they always think he's playing though!!

Are they scared of anything? Nope

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? food, food, food, food.

Edited by Bindii

I was thinking exactly the same thing Katdogs. Way to much information for some unscrupulous people to use in scams and the like.
I hate to be the downer here but didn't this exact type of thread get cancelled last time when everyone realised how many passwords and personal details could be collected?

Yep but I think that's true of anything you post on the net - there's nothing I posted in this thread that isn't already all over DOL :laugh:

Name: Barney

Nickname: Son, Bumbum, big boy, lump

Breed: Lab x somethingorother

Picture: see end - he's the black dog

Where did you get them from? SPCA

How often do you exercise your dog? He is a bad puller and lately it hasnt been much but we try to go daily for anywhere between 30 mins to an hour. Plus play time at home. Where we used to live we used to go down the river (off lead) and go for 2 and 3 hour walks on an almost daily basis. I could probably exercise him more as I have definitely started slipping because of the pulling making it so stressful - however, we have just got a harness and it looks like it is going to be a life saver and walkies will go back to where they should be.

Do they know any commands? He knows sit, stay, leave it, off, big loves (jumps up paws on shoulders for a kiss), time for bed (go to own bedroom), toilies, outside, down, bring it, get your toy, fives (high five), rollover, move, come to bed (get in our bed - not really sure how he knows the difference), walkies etc etc - I wouldn't say he is 100% reliable on them all the time though LOL

Compete in any dog sports? No but I would so love to do fly ball but our obediance isn't up to scratch

Favourite treat: Anything edible...or non edible that looks vaguely edible

Favourite toy: Old soccer ball

Funny habits or quirks: We have a couch on the front porch and the backs of it lift up. Whenever he goes out there he will lift it and lie under it so it covers his whole body except his head and bum. I have a special voice I use to tell him he is a "beautiful boy" and when you say it to him in th evoice, he will hide his head in your side - I think he hates the voice.

What's their personality like? He is a big sooky. Thinks he is a lap dog. Fantastic with our daughter and the little dog (won't even tell her off ever and in fact cries when she hurts him). He is quite boisterous. Really happy all the time. Somewhat clingy but just such a big softy

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yes, however on lead he gets a bt over excited so I wouldn't like to introduce him while on lead but every dog he has met in their yard or our yard or at the beach, he just wants to play. Big fat daddies boy

Are they scared of anything? Small dogs (was hilarious when we brought the pocket monster home, she snapped at him and he bolted all the way outside), and being told off. He hates it so much if you even have a slight "telling off" tone he starts cringing

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Usually treat based coz he is a major sucker for food, or praise as he thrives on being told what a good boy he is.

Name: Pippi

Nickname: Pippi shortlegs, Pipster, Pocket Monster, Little Lady, Dollop of Evil

Breed: Shih Tzu/foxy x

Picture: See end - she is the small black and white one (nothing like stating th eobvious)

Where did you get them from? A BYB (didn't realise, thought she was an accidental litter - same thing really - until we got there but took her anyway as was pretty much love at first sight)

How often do you exercise your dog? I could exercise more but we try for daily for between 30 mins and 1 hour...though as above. Lots of home play time though

Do they know any commands? She doesn't know as many as bumbum, sit, stay, come (which she usually ignores at home - though not off the property which is odd), off, leave it, come to bed, dance, toilies, enough (this is specifically for her and it means stop attacking barney and give him some peace woman) and maybe a couple of others

Compete in any dog sports? no but as above

Favourite treat: Anything - she is a major gannet

Favourite toy: The big dog, or this tug rope thing of all different colors which we call her "angry toy" coz she really goes hard nuts with it

Funny habits or quirks: She is just a hilarious little dog full stop. If we got out to the front porch (we are smokers), she always knows which one is the last one for the night (i am not sure how) and she will not get off the couch and come inside - she has to be carried. Only for that trip - I am not sure what it is.

What's their personality like? She has two personalities. On one hand she is stubborn and arrogant and won't listen. Has an attitude a mile wide and when you tell her to do something she will stop and look at you like "and what?!". Naughty and forever getting into mischeif. On the other hand she is just such a sweety, she give fantastic cuddles and kisses. Her greetings when you get home are the best ever. She is just a neat wee dog (didn't like small dogs until we got her and now I am so in love with them). She loves everyone in the house but she is very much a mummies girl

Do they get along well with other dogs? Well she acts kinda tough all barky bark and then if you take her off lead she will hide LOL. She is a bit shy but once she comes out of her shell she is all good.

Are they scared of anything? Apart from the above, not that I can see. She is such a little toughy

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Same as for Barney, especially food as she prefers food over praise.

God - I look like a terrible owner!

PC310106.jpg

PC310107.jpg

Edited by lanabanana

Guest belgian.blue

Name: Badger

Nickname: Badg .. Badg-delicious

Breed: English Pointer [liver and white]

Picture: efe46fc4.jpg

acb8f511.jpg

Where did you get them from? Reg breeder in NSW [found them on the DOL breeders page]

How often do you exercise your dog? Not a lot now as he's still a young puppy, he plays with Ivy quite a lot in the yard

Do they know any commands? Sit, stay, wait, no and his name

Compete in any dog sports? Not sure yet

Favourite treat: Anything edible!

Favourite toy: My Belgian Shepherd and plastic bottles

Funny habits or quirks: he's a puppy, everything he does it funny :laugh:

What's their personality like? sweet, cuddly, massive mummies boy and the typical awesome English Pointer personality. I'm thinking he's going to have calm vibe about him, even though he is going to mature to a stocky boy

Do they get along well with other dogs? He loves other dogs, esp Ivy

Are they scared of anything? My mums 17 year old Burmese cat

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive reinforcements all the way and it's working VERY well

Edited by belgian.blue

Name: Deakin

Nickname: Princess, and others

Breed: Mostly labrador

Picture: DSC_3686-1-2-1-1.jpg

Where did you get them from? He was bought from a 'breeder' out of the paper

How often do you exercise your dog? Everyday in someway or form, attends the dog park a few times a week

Do they know any commands? A bunch both obediance and tricks. His most recent tricks are kiss and bam(play dead)

Compete in any dog sports? Will hopefully, eventually be competeting in obediance aand will soon have our name down on the waiting list for agility now he is of age

Favourite treat: Goes crazy for egg

Favourite toy: His toy tyre

Funny habits or quirks: A lot but his most annoying is when he ask to go out, you open the door and he situates himself half in half out and refuses to move either way

What's their personality like? He is the tiniest bit feral, but is a real cuddle monster when in the mood and is a clown

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yes if a bit too boisterus

Are they scared of anything? Not really exept large watermelons

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? A mix of whaterver works but mainly positive

Edited by goblygouck

Name: Deakin

Nickname: Princess, and others

Breed: Mostly labrador

Picture: DSC_3686-1-2-1-1.jpg

Where did you get them from? He was bought from a 'breeder' out of the paper

How often do you exercise your dog? Everyday in someway or form, attends the dog park a few times a week

Do they know any commands? A bunch both obediance and tricks. His most recent tricks are kiss and bam(play dead)

Compete in any dog sports? Will hopefully, eventually be competeting in obediance aand will soon have our name down on the waiting list for agility now he is of age

Favourite treat: Goes crazy for egg

Favourite toy: His toy tyre

Funny habits or quirks: A lot but his most annoying is when he ask to go out, you open the door and he situates himself half in half out and refuses to move either way

What's their personality like? He is the tiniest bit feral, but is a real cuddle monster when in the mood and is a clown

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yes if a bit too boisterus

Are they scared of anything? Not really exept large watermelons

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? A mix of whaterver works but mainly positive

he is gorgeous - looks a bit like my dog when he was that age

Guest belgian.blue

Name: Ivy

Nickname: Miss Ivy and Princess

Breed: Groenendael [belgian Shepherd]

Picture:2a7c1065.jpg

6ee5ff32.jpg

Where did you get them from? Reg breeder from Tasmania [Doler member]

How often do you exercise your dog? Apart from playing with Badger, she gets atleast 4O mins a day walking, plus beach running

Do they know any commands? Yes, she is VERY voice responsive, when I first heard about the breed I truthfully didn't beleive how smart they are. Now I can see with my own eyes. She learns extremely quickly but also still being young has selective hearing. She can be a real bitch sometimes.

Compete in any dog sports? Sleeping on the bed, does that count as a sport?

Favourite treat: anything food related

Favourite toy: nylon chew bone and Badger

Funny habits or quirks: the way her ears twist and fold when she changes her mood, she stretches/bows when she's trying to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do.

What's their personality like? extremely loyal, with a fun puppy side, very cuddly also and loves being the centre of attention!

Do they get along well with other dogs? Fine as long as long as she isn't around small dogs who run. She's a herder, so likes to chase things that move quickly.

Are they scared of anything? she's also scared of my mums burmese evil cat he is :laugh:

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive reinforcement also.

This one for Jarrah, will do the other 2 some other time :)

Name: Jarrah

Nickname: Boy Wonder (courtesy of Dagboy :thumbsup: )

Breed: Kelpie

Picture:jarrahonbeach4.jpg

Where did you get them from? Another DOLer (Hi ML :) ) had rescued him from AWL but the person they got him for wasn't able to keep him, so she posted on DOL looking for a new home for him & I grabbed the chance. Just a couple of weeks before she had posted a pic of him & I just fell in love with him straight away & was so nearly going to post "If his new owner ever needs to find him a new home, I'll take him!" & then he did - I think it was fate!

How often do you exercise your dog? We have a large block which he runs around all day, chasing balls/toys/birds, so he doesn't need me to exercise him.

Do they know any commands? How long have you got? :D See next question ...

Compete in any dog sports? We compete in Dances with Dogs, he has his Freestyle Novice title & we are currently working on a new routine for Intermediate. we have also competed in Herding & he has his PT title & 2 passes towards his A Course Started title.

Favourite treat: Food!

Favourite toy: Frisbee, after that anything that I've got that I can throw.

Funny habits or quirks: Attacks the water when you fill the water bucket up, loves running the fence to chase off the cars up our driveway ;) heaps more but those 2 are the ones that spring to mind right now.

What's their personality like? Intensely loyal, other than that, alot like a 6 year old human child ;) .

Do they get along well with other dogs? Some yes, but some definitely NOT.

Are they scared of anything? Vets, he had an accident 2 weeks ago & had to go to the vet & have a general to get stitched up. When it was time to take the stitches out the vet took him into the surgery room, muzzled him & had 5 staff trying to hold him down & they couldn't & she came out & told me that would have to sedate him again to take the stitches out :eek: . I said I would go home & take them out myself, which Dagboy & I did

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? I clicker train using both food & toys, he's so quick that it often only takes 2 or 3 repetitions for him to get it. I do use a correction if necessary for general manners around the house (like when he's laying into Jonty cos Jonty's in his spot, or he's stealing out of the bin!)

Edited by MrsD

Name: Wokatoy bella Donna

Nickname: katie

Breed: Australian cattle Dog

Picture: WokatoyBellaDonnaKatie056.jpg

Where did you get them from? Wokatoy kennel (breeder)

How often do you exercise your dog? Daily, but we're only little

Do they know any commands? Yes, sit, drop, shake, beg, roll over, crawl and get the ball

Compete in any dog sports? not yet

Favourite treat: dry doggie biscuit

Favourite toy: squueky ball and stuffed rooster that actually crows

Funny habits or quirks: talks when she wakes up

What's their personality like? really really sweet and affectionate

Do they get along well with other dogs? very well.

Are they scared of anything? loud noises and the vaccuum cleaner

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections?

Positive reinforcement and repetition at the moment, but I am sure this may change as she grows.

Edited by BellaDonna

Name: Zamba

Nickname: Zug Zug

Breed: Poodle x we think

Picture: See below

Where did you get them from? Animal Welfare League

How often do you exercise your dog? 4-5 times a week

Do they know any commands? Lots - some I taught her, the rest she taught me! :thumbsup:

Compete in any dog sports? Obedience trials - we have our CCD and CD titles and are just starting to compete in open class this year.

Favourite treat: Denta bones

Favourite toy: A ball or squeaky dumbbell but only to play fetch with

Funny habits or quirks: She sniffs everyone's knees. She bounces up and down in front of you to say she's happy.

What's their personality like? Bonkers and very very funny. She is only now starting to show signs of sense/dignity some of the time.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Dogs she knows - yes. New dogs - she is often aggressive.

Are they scared of anything? Other dogs. Lightning and thunder. Being alone. She is a bit anxious.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive with food.

Name: Mozart

Nickname: Little buddy

Breed: Bichon Frise

Picture: See below

Where did you get them from? Pet shop (never again - long story)

How often do you exercise your dog? 2-3 times a week (he loves the first half of the walk, a bit slow for the second half)

Do they know any commands? Yes - but he can be a bit selectively (and actually) deaf

Compete in any dog sports? No

Favourite treat: Denta bones

Favourite toy: He's not a real toy lover. He likes people. And other dogs to play with.

Funny habits or quirks: He still turns into a bouncy puppy from time to time and starts skipping around in circles. Very, very cute.

What's their personality like? Loving, gentle, calm (mostly). Loves a pat more than anything in the world. Very sweet-natured. Not a mean bone in his body anywhere. Not one.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Extremely well. It seems impossible for other dogs not to love him. Even dogs that look a bit dodgy seem to be seduced by him and they just go all soft and friendly when he gets close to them. He has the magic touch.

Are they scared of anything? No - very easy-going.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive - food and cuddles.

post-29106-1275947542_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zug Zug

Name: Memphis Belle

Nickname: Sasha

Breed: Labrador

Picture:

sash.jpg

Where did you get them from? Breeder - Carol & Jeff - Lower Blue Mountains

How often do you exercise your dog? Short walks everyday + playtime!

Do they know any commands? Sit, Drop and slowly getting stay

Compete in any dog sports? Shows occasionally (second show - Baby in group 3 :thumbsup: )

Favourite treat: ANY food - chicken, cheese, sausage, smackos

Favourite toy: soft fluffy bone shaped toy

Funny habits or quirks: She sleeps upside down with all four feet in the air :D

What's their personality like? happy, easily excitable and very cheeky!

Do they get along well with other dogs? yep

Are they scared of anything? not that i have seen

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? both - force gets you no where ;)

Name: Boss

Nickname: Boss Man

Breed: Rhodesian Ridgeback

Picture:2cy19n8.jpgofsz9u.jpg

How often do you exercise your dog? 4 times a week if he is lucky :D

Do they know any commands? Yes, sit, shake, shake other hand, up, lay down, roll over, at the door

Compete in any dog sports? We used to participate in lure coursing

Favorite treat: EVERYTHING!

Favorite toy: Dman tugs!!

Funny habits or quirks: he sleeps in the most awkward positions and I don't understand how it could be comfy? He pokes his head out the window every evening waiting for me to come home from work, the best welcoming from a crappy day at work.

What's their personality like? He is a happy boy, love his mummmy (ME :swear: ) very much. Very loyal, goofy still doesn't know how to get up the stairs without tripping over his legs and face planting the floor. ;) he just HAS to be around me when I am home he is like an annoying smell that doesn't go away, except he isn't that annoying.

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yes he does all shapes and sizes

Are they scared of anything? Nope he isn't scared of anything thankfully.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? I thankfully did alot of training with him when he was younger and was very fast learner. I just use the deep stern NO if he does something wrong. He doesn't need much of training we just have to work on the over excitement of when the lead comes out or when I get home and knocks me over. OH and standing on my feet!!! Far out that hurts!!

Name: Riley

Nickname: Riley Roo, Riley Riley Long Legs

Breed: Kelpie X

Picture: Riley-1.jpg

Where did you get them from? RSPCA

Do they know any commands? All the usual - sit, stay, drop, come etc

Compete in any dog sports? No

Favourite treat: Mashed Potato

Favourite toy: Kyjen Bottle Buddy

Funny habits or quirks: Loves being under things - coffee table, dining table etc

What's their personality like? He's a big sook

Do they get along well with other dogs? Yep, Riley gets along with most dogs.

Are they scared of anything? He doesn't like the noise of the army range firing.

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive Reinforcement

Name: Buster

Nickname: Buzzy Fuzzy

Breed: Kelpie/BC/Cattle Dog/?

Where did you get them from? Found him a carpark as a puppy.

How often do you exercise your dog? Everyday, usually just a run around the paddocks.

Do they know any commands? The basics (sit stay down etc) rollover, bow, say please and a few others.

Compete in any dog sports? Nope

Favourite treat: Toast

Favourite toy: PVC pipe

Funny habits or quirks: Throwing himself violently into the ground and rolling in joy

What's their personality like? serious, reserved and thoughtful

Do they get along well with other dogs? He's fne with any dog that wanders into the yard but wants ot eat everything when I take him out.

Are they scared of anything? Nothing

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? I used a lot of corrections when he was younger, did a lot of reading on PR training and now never use more than a gruff voice, he's a very soft dog and I proibably did a lot of damage early on, thankfully he's very forgiving.

Some piccies of me beautiful boy.

2cn73wm.jpg

2zy96dh.jpg

Edited by busterlove

Name:Bella

Nickname:Biscuit, Fatweiler, Roundweiler (OK she's a little portly...), Labrador in Rottweiler Clothing

Breed:Rottie x Kelpie (although my OH thinks more Lab than Kelpie)

Picture: Can't post from work!! Will post when I get home...

Where did you get them from? Warwick Pound - she was surrendered for being 'uncontrollabe' - she was just bored...

How often do you exercise your dog? Daily walks

Do they know any commands? Basic obedience, Hi 5, shake, turn around,

Compete in any dog sports? Lure Coursing which she loved, but we moved and don't have one close anymore

Favourite treat: FOOD!!

Favourite toy: Doesn't like toys

Funny habits or quirks: Sleeps flat on her back and snores while smiling

What's their personality like? Smoochy and quiet

Do they get along well with other dogs? Everyone she has met...but prefers human company

Are they scared of anything? Not really

What training methods do you use? Positive reinforcement? Corrections? Positive reinforcement and treats.