If Anyone Is Interested..

Police don't actually care.. RSPCA are limited in what they can do.

the 'person' is still to this day trying to get the other dogs in the street. Today Tonight interviewed me because we were the only ones to actually lose dogs.. the others in the street survived.

I don't really like those sorts of programs but I'm sick of nothing being done.

I don't know if they got any footage of the person.. they were camped in the street for a day but said person won't even come to the door for the police.. just hurls abuse through the door.. so I doubt they would have any conversation taped.

The poor people still living in the street emailed Today Tonight in desperation and never expected to be contacted.. they all live with the same fear I had before I moved.. you can't leave your dogs outside unless supervised.. you have to follow them around and make sure they don't pick up anything off the ground etc... it's hell.

I don't know if they got any footage of the person.. they were camped in the street for a day but said person won't even come to the door for the police.. just hurls abuse through the door.. so I doubt they would have any conversation taped.

The poor people still living in the street emailed Today Tonight in desperation and never expected to be contacted.. they all live with the same fear I had before I moved.. you can't leave your dogs outside unless supervised.. you have to follow them around and make sure they don't pick up anything off the ground etc... it's hell.

:laugh: that!!! What a waste of air this person is!!! I am looking forward to watching this myself! Get that :rofl: behind bars I reckon where he belongs.

Maybe after it airs we could all write to someone - Police or DPP - and ask how someone can murder dogs and yet absolutely nothing is done.

I will be watching to see if they show it up here!

Hmmmm what about a FB group - Justice for Ildd'S dogs but a broader page that wants better investigation and sentencing for animal welfare issues?

Thinking out loud (and supposed to be working so doing this on the run!)

Edited by Winterpaws

We are all of the opinion it is some kind of mental disease. It has been going on for at least 6 years (that we know of). The only motive seems to be a very strong hatred of dogs.. there is no one thing that seems to set off the attacks, your dogs can be large, small, barkers, non-barkers, inside dogs, outside dogs.. there was even bait left around the school oval at the end of the street which is an off-lead area.. kids could have picked it up.

There is no 'video' evidence.. there are eye-witness accounts of trespassing, a history of many many many complaints against dog owners in the street, and witnesses to very unstable behaviour.