Photo Call For Sydney

Red Fox

I've sent an email to the address he commented with, let's see what comes back.

Hope it's a day when I can actually go. And grab a cheap flight. :laugh:

Pappy they asked if I had a preference for days which I do, between thurs and fri, so she said she should be able to organise that for me. She's really lovely, the person you email.

Edited by stormie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's a day when I can actually go. And grab a cheap flight. :rofl:

Pappy they asked if I had a preference for days which I do, between thurs and fri, so she said she should be able to organise that for me. She's really lovely, the person you email.

Did she say anything about payment too? :):laugh:

Hey, I have a long way to travel! :)

Hope it's a day when I can actually go. And grab a cheap flight. :rofl:

Did she say anything about payment too? :):laugh:

Hey, I have a long way to travel! :)

You get a PA gift voucher I think?

Congrats for being picked guys...I agree flooding the page or peoples mail box is just silly! Whilst I dont like that he picked a crossbreed hes the boss in this case LOL

Must say I was just looking thru all the pictures and came across a lab x peke....I had a bit of a giggle what a cross!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

Congrats for being picked guys...I agree flooding the page or peoples mail box is just silly! Whilst I dont like that he picked a crossbreed hes the boss in this case LOL

Must say I was just looking thru all the pictures and came across a lab x peke....I had a bit of a giggle what a cross!

me too ! I was :laugh:

Congrats to those who have been selected ! I love my PA PJs, hope your doggies make the final cut.

me too ! I was :rofl:

Congrats to those who have been selected ! I love my PA PJs, hope your doggies make the final cut.

:laugh: Cant say the really looked like either breed but I really cant imagine what that cross could possibley look like, it was quite funny actually! Wonder who was the mum and who was the daddy! :laugh:

Just had a thought... even if some doggies don't make the catalogue, they might still be on bags, the website and other promo material. :o

The email I got back said she hopes I'm based in Sydney, but boo I'm not.

Hope they still want us then!

• 1 month later...