Photo Call For Sydney

Red Fox

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like I missed out because I was doing the right thing and not posting a photo of my two mutts :thumbsup: So far he has chosen two dogs of "breeds" not on his list... a West Highland Terrier (I think) and something that looks like a either a lagotto or a poodle x

I think Sas' Dante has a good chance of being short listed.

I agree, the photos of Dante are very striking.

I also can't believe some of the photos entered, half pug / half JRT :)

eta when he specifically asked for purebreeds

Yes agree. Dante looks gorgeous. Hey, he has white boxer on the list, does that exist??? And also I didn't see any Afghan photos...the pug owners really tried though :laugh:

Wasnt a huge fan of any of the dogs picked... he picked and oddley looking doggie anyway! No idea if its just an un groomed poodle or not! Next time he should just ask here! DOL dogs are better than any dogs!!!

What dogs did he pick?

Is there a list somewhere?

No list, just go on to his page and set the filter to just his actions and go to the photos he posted a comment on...sorry if that doesnt makes sense Im not good at explaining computer thingys! :laugh:

What dogs did he pick?

Is there a list somewhere?

No list, just go on to his page and set the filter to just his actions and go to the photos he posted a comment on...sorry if that doesnt makes sense Im not good at explaining computer thingys! :laugh:

How do I set the filter??

Edit. Nevermind! I figured it out.

Edited by lovemesideways

Oh please tell me he didn't pick a designer dog mutt..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4048...mp;id=750564886

Is that some breed I don't know about??

Yep thats a the oddley dog I was talking about have had another look and he/she is definately not an ungroomed poodle, the coat is too wrong!

If that is any kind of "oodle" I'm going to suggest some seriously flooding of that lady's email inbox, containing many many links to the puppy farming peter alexander will be supporting if he uses a designer mutt.

Kei didn't like the 'oodly dog :)

We had a look through earlier and he started making a funny little howling noise at that pic as if to say "Nooooooooo!"

or perhaps he was just hungry and saying "stop looking at the bloody computer screen woman and get me my dinner" could have been either ;)

Is the whippet a DOL dog? He is lovely looking, very regal. Not particularly taken with any of the others that were chosen.

I did spot a few DOL dogs in the fan photos though :hug:

eta, just saw the dally ;) didn't see that one earlier on?

Edited by SecretKei