Unusual Markings.

matilda1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what little things breeders will call a mistake.

Look at him....he's devine :):):cheer::cheer:

There are often reasons behind not allowing certain markings to be shown, for example Aussies without pigment covering their eyes or ears can be deaf or blind. Often they aren't but there is an increased risk.

Excessive white can be from mating merle to merle, which can result in homozygous merle puppies which can be deaf or blind. White covering the eyes/ears/body splashes can also come up in normal merles and tri colours.

Holly has a pawprint on her leg.

30638_1501647500821_1223209651_31418823_7314777_n.jpg

this photo made my heart swell - it's so beautiful!

Love the love

- Astred

She loves loves loves babies and is so good with them. I think she'd love to be a mother, will have to see how things go as to if she does or doesn't have a litter.

Edited by Lyndsay

Opps, Yep Tassie tiger. We already have a devil with Jane ;)

Easy mistake to make, as she may become extinct too, if you don't get some weight off her! :laugh:

You're right about that J.J but we are full steam ahead with the diet! Mind extinction is still possible if she keeps stealing the bloody remote!

Holly has a pawprint on her leg.

this photo made my heart swell - it's so beautiful!

Love the love

- Astred

She loves loves loves babies and is so good with them. I think she'd love to be a mother, will have to see how things go as to if she does or doesn't have a litter.

Lyndsay, has Holly met Bree yet?

My puppy's markings aren't really that unusual, but everyone comments on her face.

28391_505795217359_218800254_196054.jpg

Hey! :laugh: Sibes have really striking markings.

Holly spent last week and some of this week with Bree (and Bree's brother) and loves her. I'm picking both Holly and Bree up tomorrow (Holly was with her breeder to get her hips and elbows scored at her vet).