P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

It's hard to believe but my special girl Trixie is almost 1 already!! :)

So Perthies, who is up for a DOL Meet on 18th July at Piney Lakes to celebrate the occasion?

(Her birthday is actually on the 11th but I have an agility trial in Rockingham that day ;) 18th seems to be pretty clear on the CAWA calendar )

IMG_2224.jpg

ETA: Yes I am early but figured people need plenty off notice :hug:

Edited by amypie

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RosieFT

EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!! where can i get me a dwarf dobe!!!!!! sooo cute.....

ok, spent far too much time watching tedious, nondescript friday night tv..alone..... brain on now :-)

too far in the future for me to know what is going on .... but will be there if i can :-)

So Perthies, who is up for a DOL Meet on 18th July at Piney Lakes to celebrate the occasion?

(Her birthday is actually on the 11th but I have an agility trial in Rockingham that day :laugh: 18th seems to be pretty clear on the CAWA calendar )

ETA: Yes I am early but figured people need plenty off notice :laugh:

Um the 17th and the 18th is the Geraldton weekend, double obedience, agility and gamblers trial of which the agility side is being run at seperate heights!

Yep I know Myzchev, I meant pretty clear for events in Perth. Most of the 'usuals' who go to the meets don't trial or show yet.

If heaps of people are going to Gero I could change the date I guess.

Aww Trixie's getting to be a big girl! If it is just a normal weekend for me and if everyone is hanging around for a bit I should be able to come after training.

Edited by Adele

I could bring Soggy Bear and we could make it a double birthday :rofl:

We could make it a triple birthday as its my birthday that week :laugh:

Amy its just the first series of his allergy vaccines, they give them one every 20 minutes for a couple of hours and moniter them etc, that way when you go home you administer the biggest dosage the dog can handle right away instead of building the dose up slowly.

He is on an elimination diet at the moment roo and sweet potato!

PS I had a look and I worked out the weeks and he will only be due for the Rush Therapy the friday after Trixie's party I think.

Edited by Mas1981

Then he'll be in Quarantine anyway won't he? You're going to be doing a few trips to Byford hey!

Oh well Cider can be the 'baby' for a bit longer. When is Cider's actual birthday?