Once Upon A Time

rocco

Me cute yes?

4694704591_029252097f.jpg

Look everyone Im over here, Im cute, Im ready for some love.... helllooooooo

4695337650_6dc306fc95.jpg

Blow this. What does someone have to do to get some attention around here.

4695338080_a220111184.jpg

Lola was a huge hit at the markets today. Huga kindly bought her along so she could star in the fashion show. She is one cute little pug that took up residence in the neighbouring stallholders basket. :rolleyes:

OMG teh Lola pics! She was so funny today... wouldn't sit with her bum on the ground, unless in a basket.

Thanks for the pic of Daisy, that intense stare only means one thing... you haz teh foodz!

Her coat pushing up her neck roll is very becoming :(

:love: Red gets that all the time, it's cute. Lola was so well behaved and people loved her. Not like Ralph..... ;) I didnt like him much today. :laugh:

Thanks so much for my beautiful collar and lead set too. It looks gorgeous on Big Red and he got alot of ooos on his runway. :rolleyes:

Huski, I just laughed at the pic's of Daisy as she is so intense in all of them. :eek: She loves her food.

LOL Serena, did you get any barking shots? Further proof she's a naughty little thing :)

Our real estate agent came over the other day and put her bag on the floor. Daisy stuck her head in and before I could

stop her she ate the RE's sandwich she had in her bag for lunch :rofl: so don't let the cute face fool you!

LOL Serena, did you get any barking shots? Further proof she's a naughty little thing :thumbsup:

Our real estate agent came over the other day and put her bag on the floor. Daisy stuck her head in and before I could

stop her she ate the RE's sandwich she had in her bag for lunch :) so don't let the cute face fool you!

:rofl: go Daisy!! Husky I hope you made the RE agent another sandwich!!

LOL Serena, did you get any barking shots? Further proof she's a naughty little thing :rofl:

stop her she ate the RE's sandwich she had in her bag for lunch :thumbsup: so don't let the cute face fool you!

:) go Daisy!! Husky I hope you made the RE agent another sandwich!!

Luckily she's a dog person so she thought it was funny :rofl::)

It was a nice sandwich from a fancy deli - unfortunately I didn't have the ingredients to replicate it :rofl:

LOL Serena, did you get any barking shots?

I did, and doing her high5's. :mad I will process and post for you later. :shrug:

Awesome thanks Serena! No hurry just curious if all that barking was worth it :cry::rofl: