Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any neuter champions yet?

Yep, there are a few... The first were in NT.

Yep, one is a Norwich terrier, he was the first.

The other I know of is a Dachie. They actually got them the same day, it's just that the terrier group was on first! :)

Thanks for the info :thumbsup: It's good to see that the class is so well supported where it is offered!

Are there ANY in VIC coming up? I'd love to enter my bitch, although would have to do some work with her as she has never been shown but has a great attitude. Hoping I'm not blind and don't miss any!

Ovens Valley at Myrtleford will have them at their shows on April 2 and 3rd. :rofl:

I managed to get Neuter class added to the Poodle National schedule :D March 2011

Will this be 1st Neuter class held in Vic???

Nope - the ASCV held the neuter class with points offered in November. I know other breed clubs are also holding it at specialty level,.

I just don't understand why Vic doesn't jump on board. Very very frustrating. Given I also compete in other disciplines, I don't always have the time or ability to travel 1/2 way across australia just to get these points :D

Poor little boy. I know his a champion without getting a title :thumbsup: 75 pts to go.... LOL!

:crossfingers: You should come to SA more then. :thumbsup: Naracoorte has 3 shows over the 26th and 27th of Feb offering Neuter.

I will!! Can you keep me informed of what shows are offering Neuter in SA and I might make a few more trips :D

Up coming shows in SA with neuter:

Naracoorte - 26th and 27th of Feb (3 day shows at Naracoorte)

Ladies - 4th and 5th March (2 night shows at Gawler)

Pt Pirie - 12th, 13th, 14th March (4 day shows at Pirie)

ETA: Camping at Naracoorte is $20 per spot, Pirie is $10 per night. I believe Naracoorte has power, Pirie doesn't.

LP - if you come to SA you can get Rory cuddles. :cry:

Edited by Lyndsay

BOBs are blue and I think challenges are red.

We have only had BOB :coffee: so would love some competition for a Challenge. :)

Same here!

I think from memory there were 2-4 breeds per group entered at the last few we've been to. But it varied depending where the show was.

More neuter shows in SA:

Gawler 9th & 10th April - 2 shows

Easter: Pt Pirie 23rd - 26th April 6 shows!

Peter (Pt Pirie shows) has always been good to the neuters but there are definitely a lot more neuter shows in SA now - today is one of them...(go Charlie! :) )